Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Well, in brazil they had a lot of people talking about her "barriga negativa" which translates to "negative belly", when this picture came out barriga-negativa.jpg

so "agora é barriga positiva" translates to "now it's a positive belly" (?). I don't know if that made any sense lol

22 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Congrats on your testicles working Hermann!

Exciting news!

Don't forget her ovaries please!

:happy:

The belly is not supposed to show before 4 or 5 months and as she is super thin and got about millions of muscles so it is totally normal it doesn't show.

7 hours ago, marinebing said:

Did is anyone notice that her ring changed ? Maybe they got married in a quiet ceremony ? 

I actually thought the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they got married already. Or maybe her ring is just twisted in that picture, and we can't see the stone. :idk:

1 hour ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I actually thought the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they got married already. Or maybe her ring is just twisted in that picture, and we can't see the stone. :idk:

it looks a bit larger than her engagement ring. Maybe she just likes to change rings... :D

^^

Yep, but Behati wedding was a mystery too. The only way we knew that her and Adam were married was because he is a mega superstar and the press found out anyway (or did they sell the news to People?) Yeah, Candice is famous but certainly not on the level she couldn't hide a wedding ceremony if she wanted too.

I guess we'll see :)

44 minutes ago, Candylicious. said:

^ For all those people who thought they wouldn't walk :p 

6tBPDsgU.jpg

are they going to walk prego because the show is in what? 7 months?

Or, the babies still attached to the umbilical cord, are going to be use as accessories?

And who is going to cut the cord(s) at the end of the show? Ed?

So many questionssssss!! :chicken: