Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

You can see on VS youtube that she was on set filming the VS very sexy commercial, so why she isn't in it? She was in almost every VS very sexy commercial for years. Did they filmed her in every commercial that appeared in VS swim and then decided that it would be too much if she appeared in all four. That is the only explanation I have.

Candice Swanepoel Is Pregnant! Victoria's Secret Model Expecting First Child With Fiancé Hermann Nicoli
by BRUNA NESSIF Fri, Mar 18, 2016 2:00 PM

This Victoria's Secret beauty is going to have her own little angel.
E! News has exclusively learned that blond bombshell Candice Swanepoel is pregnant! This will be the model's first child with fiancé Hermann Nicoli, who popped the question to his longtime love in August 2015. "They are very happy," a source shares with us, and adds that, "They plan to spend the summer in New York."

source

Great news for her and good luck with the pregnancy to her and her soon-to-be husband.

Going to be hard not seeing any new content from her for a year or longer. Heck, maybe she'll ride off into the sunset and retire now. not much more left for her to accomplish. I am sure they are financially stable and secure. Oh well.

Congratulations Candice!

10 minutes ago, MERPER said:

Great news for her and good luck with the pregnancy to her and her soon-to-be husband.

Going to be hard not seeing any new content from her for a year or longer. Heck, maybe she'll ride off into the sunset and retire now. not much more left for her to accomplish. I am sure they are financially stable and secure. Oh well.

Congratulations Candice!

She just shot for four or five days total with VS so there will be that plus any other projects she's been working on. She can still model in general while pregnant. I don't know if she will, however.

I wonder if she'll miss the show this year or not. 

Damn that kid is going to be the most beautiful person in the word! I think she will be at VS show, she is 3 months pregnant according to news sources, and she will get back in shape in no time, she is fitness junkie after all! I think that Behati is the one who will not do the show, because she hardly exercises, and she will not be in form.

Now I am sure Candy is getting this year fb bra. VS loves those headlines when new mothers get back on the runway after just 2 months with toned bodies, great publicity for them!

Not sure if it's a good source but I read on perezhilton that she's in a second trimester so everyone was pregnant during the swim shoot ? Lol

congratulations to her it's obvious that kid is going to be crazy beautiful. 

Selfish moment : I hope she'll still walk the show :D

I have no doubt that she will walk the show! She is going to have 2 months to get back in shape, and she naturally has fit body and loves to exercise so it will be a piece of cake for her. I can't wait Daily Mail headlines when she manages to have crazy fit body just 2 months after giving birth, they are obsessed with that! :D

I'm so happy! Congrats to Candy and Hermann! I bet they are over the moon :) can't wait to see the little angellll! 

Also, I thinks its so cute that Candy and Bee are pregnant at the same time. Some editorials together would be so cool and sweet! 

I am just amazed that she was pregnant when she filmed VS Swim Special and 2 or 3 weeks ago when she filmed for VS, I still remember people going crazy for her photos from the beach, her body was crazy good as always, she didn't look pregnant at all. That just means that her body will get back in shape in no time. She is going to rock this year show hopefully with fb bra!