Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

Valentina is a WOMAN, a real model (unlike some in the mag) and she's pretty (again, unlike some in the mag) i don't know what's your problem

So, maybe I've missed something but who isn't a -real- model in the magazine?

And the rest if entirely subjective, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

There's a secret rookie

 

Your post seemed to imply you knew who it was. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bloodshot said:

 

To me they're completely different issues, though they do overlap to a degree.  I think being overweight is unhealthy and shouldn't be glamorized, on top of finding it totally unattractive and unappealing.

 

With the trans thing, as a straight male, which is who 90% of the SI swimsuit edition's audience at least used to be, I have zero interest in seeing a trans person, and zero attraction towards trans-women in general, and frankly don't understand why a publication would be pushing that on a an audience that doesn't and won't have any interest in it.  It's not hard to figure out why men want to look at hot women in bikinis and a trans-woman completely kills that vibe on every level.  There's a huge difference between supporting trans rights and thinking it makes sense to put a trans-person in a publication aimed at males.

 

Now I'll freely admit that SI doesn't seem to want the swimsuit edition to be focused on a male audience anymore, but that's also why it's dying a not so slow death.  Just like there are differences between the sexes there are differences between women and trans-women.  Which again, doesn't mean that we don't all deserve equal rights, but it doesn't mean we're the same either.

Its like one woman, out of like what? 30? Just ignore and move on if it bothers you so much and you don't think some men are attracted to big beautiful women?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

She have boobs and a VAGINA, and looks better than some non trans model..She's not ugly and have a decent body, saying a trans woman is beautiful doesn't take away your manhood and doesn't mean you want to date one but god forbid men to do such things 🙄

Here in America the existence of LGBT people are either seen sinful sexual deviants, or creations of the left to take power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Say whatever you want, but if SI wasn't making such a big deal about Valentina being transgender, the odds are that the vast majority of people wouldn't even realize she isn't a cis woman, clearly here in BZ it's different but the average person has no idea who she is and wouldn't stop once to think about how much of a "real woman" she is. Which is why I have an issue with SI, they are trying so so so hard to be woke pushing shit down our throats, instead of letting it happen organically. When VS started working with bigger girls and even with Valentina, they said literally nothing about it, yet people responded to it really well. All this parading around screaming how woke and inclusive they are, to me is pathetic and it feels fake as fuck. I understand the need to raise awareness but this type of thing instead of feeling truly inclusive to me, but in cases like this it ends up feeling more of a them vs. us thing. 

 

That being said, Valentina does looks better than about half of the girls in the magazine. I'll take her any day over the fat ones, any fucking day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

REMINDER: As launch time approaches, I just want to remind everyone that if you find anything that has leaked, you cannot share it on Bellazon as it is copyrighted by SI and it will get us all in trouble. It doesn't matter if it has been posted already in Reddit or TFS or any other online platform. Leaked content is NOT allowed so please, don't post anything until has been released through SI's official platforms or a third party approved by them.

 

It goes for this thread and for model threads as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Say whatever you want, but if SI wasn't making such a big deal about Valentina being transgender, the odds are that the vast majority of people wouldn't even realize she isn't a cis woman, clearly here in BZ it's different but the average person has no idea who she is and wouldn't stop once to think about how much of a "real woman" she is. Which is why I have an issue with SI, they are trying so so so hard to be woke pushing shit down our throats, instead of letting it happen organically. When VS started working with bigger girls and even with Valentina, they said literally nothing about it, yet people responded to it really well. All this parading around screaming how woke and inclusive they are, to me is pathetic and it feels fake as fuck. I understand the need to raise awareness but this type of thing instead of feeling truly inclusive to me, but in cases like this it ends up feeling more of a them vs. us thing. 

 

That being said, Valentina does looks better than about half of the girls in the magazine. I'll take her any day over the fat ones, any fucking day.

I think it was gonna happen regardless, the media was gonna jump on it hard anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For sure, the media jumped on it when she worked with VS as well, but it happened on its own. It didn't feel like another desperate attempt to stay relevant, and I am pretty sure that there's still a whole lot of people going through the VS website, seeing Valentina and not questioning how much of a woman she is. Which won't happen with SI, she won't have the chance for people to see her as a woman or a model first, everyone is now automatically going to see her as the SI trans chick, which I personally think it's shit.

 

I wouldn't have made the whole trans thing a big deal now, I think they should have waited until the magazine was out and people had formed an unbiased opinion about her and then open up about it and raise awareness. Now she's just gonna get a shit ton of unnecessary hate and a lot of people will talk shit about her footage and pictures regardless of how good they are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SI SWIMSUIT 2020

 

Location: Wyoming, USA

Photographer: Ruven Afanador

- Vita Sidorkina

- Emily Didonato

- Danielle Herrington

- Kim Riekenberg (Rookie #1)

- Myla Dalbesio

- Marquita Pring (Rookie #2)

 

Location: Bali, Indonesia

Photographer: Yu Tsai

- Brooks Nader (Rookie #3)

- Olivia Culpo

- Jasmine Sanders

- Kate Bock

- Shamu

- JooJoo Hwang (Rookie #4)

 

Location: Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands

Photographer: Josie Clough

- Haley Kalil

- Robin Holzken

- Lorena Duran (Rookie #5)

- Olivia Brower

- Samantha Hoopes

- Valentina Sampaio (Rookie #6)

 

Location: Dominican Republic

Photographer: Kate Powers

- Kelsey Merritt

- Anne de Paula

- HalimaHa

- Josephine Skriver (Rookie #7)

Camille Kostek

- Anita Marshall  (Rookie #8)

 

Location: Turks & Caicos (Model Search)

Photographer: Yu Tsai

- Tanaye White

- Christie Valdiserri

- Brielle Anyea

- Clarissa Bowers

- Kathy Jacobs 

- Jamea Lynne Byrd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Clauds said:

For sure, the media jumped on it when she worked with VS as well, but it happened on its own. It didn't feel like another desperate attempt to stay relevant, and I am pretty sure that there's still a whole lot of people going through the VS website, seeing Valentina and not questioning how much of a woman she is. Which won't happen with SI, she won't have the chance for people to see her as a woman or a model first, everyone is now automatically going to see her as the SI trans chick, which I personally think it's shit.

 

I wouldn't have made the whole trans thing a big deal now, I think they should have waited until the magazine was out and people had formed an unbiased opinion about her and then open up about it and raise awareness. Now she's just gonna get a shit ton of unnecessary hate and a lot of people will talk shit about her footage and pictures regardless of how good they are. 

I agree, wholeheartedly. It makes me cringe that in today’s world we still feel the need to point out they are different but same ladies. 

In SISE, that would be first woc, first plus size, first nursing mother, first disabled, first trans. 

They are tooting their own horn so loud, trying to point out what they are doing is so modern and progressive and woke! 
 

I hoped that we were over this kind of shit by now. Search for this beautiful woman from the 80’s, Tula, otherwise known a Caroline Cossey.


/rant off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had never heard of this Valentina model before today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wish they got Alysha Newman and that Aussie pole vaulter to pose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- Kim Riekenberg (Rookie #1)

- Robin Holzken

- Olivia Brower

- Josephine Skriver (Rookie #7)

 

Best ones out the lineup so far IMHO. Sammy Hoopes is out of shape, Vita seems to be a bit out of shape too, Camille is really pretty but is more of cheerleader than a model, Kate Bock/Myla are alright in SI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Grievous said:

I had never heard of this Valentina model before today. 

i'm sure you saw her, she was in some comps :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't think they had the time to shoot the athletes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ready to be disappointed :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information