Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I'm taking it you're quite happy about who got it?

I am saying nothing until what I heard pans out and I see the said model with the Fantasy Bra, I ain't doing no "My incredible source told me X model got it". I just want to see the people's reaction because that's always gold here :rofl:

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

I am saying nothing until what I heard pans out and I see the said model with the Fantasy Bra, I ain't doing no "My incredible source told me X model got it". I just want to see the people's reaction because that's always gold here :rofl:

Girl, I'm dying to know. It's so nerve-wracking waiting for news. But yeah, the reactions, especially on IG, are going to be hilarious.

I caught up on almost 10 pages of the thread, I thought we had important news but nothing :no:

I really like the black robe, I hope they change things up and end up using that one. It looks better than the pink imo.

LOL at the Behati going the 24 and leaving with the FB box rumors :rofl:

1 minute ago, ivancica said:

I spent like half of my day in the office refreshing this page. Because, you know, it's fittings day today. And we still have nothing! :angry:

This is insane! ONE week away (more or less) and still not a single sketch hahahaha. I must admit it’s kind of fun. Just imagine the taping date... all kind of impressions... OMG WTF is that!!!? what the hell? WHO WORE AND WHERE WAS THE FB!?!?

I’m totally picturing it 

36 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I just wanna know if  the FB Behati was seen with is purple :rofl:

Clauds, stop being delusional, IT IS purple and they made one for Bee and one for each one of her daughters, that's why she took the book home. Take a hint.:rofl: