Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 hours ago, MV007 said:

I like Devon. She’s hot and I thought the model squad thing was a giant miscommunication that showed naïveté not any ill will. 

I agree.

3 hours ago, VSFSFanatic said:

It seems like Kelly Gale has stopped posting about her crazy workouts since that article on Daily Mail saying “has she gone too far?” 🤣

Let's hope she actually stopped with the crazy workouts and just didn't stop posting about them.

1 hour ago, hannah_j112 said:

Does anyone know if the Angel's get to choose their outfits (Swarovski and fb excluded). I can't imagine them saying no to Adri if she elected not to wear an outfit!

I believe Lily requested a specific outfit in 2014 (iirc) and VS gave it to her. 

5 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I believe Lily requested a specific outfit in 2014 (iirc) and VS gave it to her. 

Ah yes, it was this one:

Lily-Aldridge:-2014-VS-Fashion-Show-Runw

It was a last-minute change and I think it was said that the outfit originally belonged to Magdalena Frackowiak.

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

4E31D1A9-A040-433D-8BCE-71073276E437.jpeg

VS now has a beauty tab on their website. Like it’s VS, PINK, and the VS beauty- at least on mobile. 

why are they trying to make vs beauty happen though? their cosmetics look like crap 

just look at Alexina's "I did my eyeshadow with ashes" look

8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

^ Frankly I think that was more Alexina’s 5 yr old child make up skills more than the products. The other girls have always been able to make the products look decent when they’re using them in their stories and whatnot. 

that too. ain't no mua bone in her body :Amelie_wft: