Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

^ Yeah but her face. :ninja: 

I wonder if VS is painting themselves into a corner inviting Sofia, Valentina etc because they’re obviously not what they usually cast, so if those girls don’t make it it will be easy for people to outcry that they weren’t cast because they’re curvier/trans even if it’s actually factors like a poor walk or bad casting impression. 

I would love to see Valentina. She’s stunning. 

Steph Smith, Regan Kemper
Eva Adams
Aube Jolicoeur, and Aqua Parios
Miquela Vos
Elena Matei
Regitze Christensen
Michelle Xavier
India Graham
Kirstin Liljegren
Neelam Gill
Jamea Lynee, Mileshka Cortes, Naki Depass, Danielle Knudson and Shani Zigron 
Hannah Ferguson
Naki Depass 
Lieke Van Houten (L) and Michelle van Bijnen 
Ange-Marie
Wallette Watson
Dominique Babineaux and Ange-Marie 
Shani Zigron 
Jamea Lynee 
Sofia Jamora
Danielle Knudson 
Alana Henry, Lily Fofana and Kennidy Hunte
Valentina Sampaio
Azlin Nicolette - this outfit was a choice :ninja:
Aube Jolicoeur
Zorana Kuzmanovic 
Eva Berzina 
Oumie Jammeh
Georgia Gibbs
Natalia Sirotina
McKenna Hellam
Shanelle Nyasiase
Amy Black
Yovanna Ventura
Charlotte Hanson 
Mileshka Cortes
Olivia Aarnio
Rosmary Altuve
Angelica Erthal
Melody Vroom (L) and Lieke van Houten
Zoi Mantzakanis
Raven Lyn
Kennidy Hunter
Dilan Cicek Deniz 
Carola Remer
Monica Cima
Martine Fox 
Julia Banas
Mia Speicher 
Julia Banas (L) and Martine Fox
Ellen Rosa

XYjRPhLw_t.jpg Uamjnxdf_t.jpg 63Wgz4PT_t.jpg WTmylDt7_t.jpg SEjoT1FW_t.jpg 21oDIU6g_t.jpg buCnQ9r0_t.jpg XtgfFzUk_t.jpg uZ0MKfCN_t.jpg fbMqP9oh_t.jpg q1YVx2mS_t.jpg nzdWXiKT_t.jpg 1VXFlgMa_t.jpg Sri6vGDU_t.jpg 1p3RIGT3_t.jpg 6n2sssgg_t.jpg J4687p1W_t.jpg JAMgw3X8_t.jpg PLRfCF2x_t.jpg Q5DOQX7S_t.jpg KECaNkoL_t.jpg Kxm8JsPp_t.jpg H1SNnZ5B_t.jpg gyOmwwdo_t.jpg 9kEqD1kT_t.jpg hjsS6ZJq_t.jpg SwBkCyyr_t.jpg Mj5MesgY_t.jpg VedEaJhL_t.jpg DtvmMrmM_t.jpg sAc7KHEx_t.jpg E3jsi2q2_t.jpg 82Wwui6J_t.jpg 3biEiAAf_t.jpg SVCvWjzx_t.jpg ktLmnjHt_t.jpg opd6UoRv_t.jpg s82mHboY_t.jpg hKvNKtKC_t.jpg bnUEiq3G_t.jpg bwduEiUq_t.jpg eGYkTHeI_t.jpg rwf6DsAi_t.jpg BJ371cGF_t.jpg rq3SwmPI_t.jpg xuCMp96r_t.jpg Kbu8J0Kc_t.jpg YGBQdsZD_t.jpg p19XusWL_t.jpg QlLofZZj_t.jpg VFENvWZG_t.jpg oV62dwVY_t.jpg

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

^ Yeah but her face. :ninja: 

I wonder if VS is painting themselves into a corner inviting Sofia, Valentina etc because they’re obviously not what they usually cast, so if those girls don’t make it it will be easy for people to outcry that they weren’t cast because they’re curvier/trans even if it’s actually factors like a poor walk or bad casting impression. 

I would love to see Valentina. She’s stunning. 

I don't think so. Listen, I love Sofia but I know she ain't a great walker and tbh I never even expected her to be invited to the castings and I don't think anyone within her fanbase actually thought she would, the fact alone that she was invited says VS is willing to give her a chance. Same for Valentina, she was never invited to castings before which could have been read as transphobia but she's there this year so again, it means VS is willing to work with her or she wouldn't have been invited at all :idk:

So for people to read this a she's too big for them or they are transphobic would be quite frankly, flat out dumb. I've said this before, but this is the most diverse casting we've seen in a long long time so to me this reads as VS is going in a different direction this year.

@jessicanicole IDK about Dani, but Robin is confirmed to be going straight to callbacks, i think most of the regular ecom girls were asked for callbacks. So i expect Robin, Paige and others to show up monday or tuesday.

So many models attended the castings and only one model really impressed me - Tako Natsvlishvili

I mean look at those legs. Last year, it was Blanca Padilla who stood out, this year it's Tako.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnFxKf2HSjp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Other models I'm rooting for are Tami Williams (who I was waiting for to get old enough to go to castings) and Sarah Fraser.

I don't understand why VS invited so many unknown girls to the casting. Isn't the show only for the big models of the moment to underline the prestige of the show?? I see the problem that the big girls in the modeling industry have become less and less commercially appealing as the big girls from 10-15 years ago but there are still enough to have a strong cast. There aren't enough amazing models to fill 60 spots though.

And I still don't understand why VS holds their castings so early this year. They used to have the castings after fashion week is done which also gave them the chance to cast the break out stars from the most recent season.

1 minute ago, lostdiadem said:

I thought Abby Champion went to the castings as well! 

Surprised to see Miquela Vos tho!

And please no, not Sofia Jamora she’s too huge.

I really, really hope that VS is not succumbing to the SJW epidemic that the US has been plagued by for a while by letting someone like Sofia Jamora walk the show who has no fashion model credibility whatsoever but would be good for "diversity". As a trangender model, Valentina Sampaio would fall under that category as well, but unlike Sofia she has a legit modeling career and is actually very pretty. Depending on the angle and lighting she even looks similar to Doutzen! 😳