Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

10 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

I really, really hope that VS is not succumbing to the SJW epidemic that the US has been plagued by for a while by letting someone like Sofia Jamora walk the show who has no fashion model credibility whatsoever but would be good for "diversity". As a trangender model, Valentina Sampaio would fall under that category as well, but unlike Sofia she has a legit modeling career and is actually very pretty. Depending on the angle and lighting she even looks similar to Doutzen! 😳

The only reason Sofia doesn’t get those same opportunities is because of her body lmao. Her face isn’t any different from the multitude of skinny models everyone likes. HF and VS don’t correlate well anymore, it’s time to let go. You guys want change, but are now starting to complain. Sofia isn’t “big”, she’s curvy and there’s a small percentage of people who can even attain that body naturally hence why she blew up with the public.

It’s time to let go of this top model stuff.  No one knows who the top models of today are anymore besides fashion lovers, they’re all starting to blend as one anyway. 

Edit: not all of this is directed at your comment specifically, you were just the one I decided to reply to lol  

4 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I want Frida again :cry2: 

Hopefully she'll be at callbacks! She's been on the workout train too so I'm sure she will be. 

I really hope they cover the girls up less this year. So many of them last year (like Frida) had gorgeous lingerie and then they covered up her entire banging body with that jacket-y thing. 

14 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

An IG account (@vsfsupdates to be exact) confirmed that she would not be attending. They are usually pretty accurate and have had communications with Bregje before, which makes it believable. I guess you could say that there is a small chance that she shows up at callbacks in a couple of days, but only time will tell. 

Thanks! I thought I missed it here somewhere. 

Guess it is as someone said out there, the veterans are slowly fading away. Although, we do have promising faces in these newcomers, let's wait and see.
If VS is gonna screw it, hopefully, won't be that bad. :rofl:

(and then watch them cast Megan Puleri again... :ninja:)

1 hour ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Maybe she's saying it was an honor to be in the casting? and maybe she is going to callbacks? No girls that have been in this 3-days casting have been confirmed for the show.

michell attended the day two of the casting not to day three. Monica C and Daniel K went to day 3 and they already confirmed that they are going to the last casting they both published it.

2 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

michell attended the day two of the casting not to day three. Monica C and Daniel K went to day 3 and they already confirmed that they are going to the last casting they both published it.

Confirmed for callbacks, not for the show. 

3 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

The thing I was saying is none of the girls who went to the 3-day castings (August 29-30-31) have been confirmed for the show, Because they're only been confirmed for callbacks. I was saying that because Sarinka was confused about the Post on instagram, The model sound like she was Confirmed for the show but I think she's referencig her confirmation for callbacks.

8 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

crazy this is Greta's first show and she had callbacks immediately. legend. 

I know VS and the fans want to sway away from HF models but I'm so glad McKenna attended or got invited to the castings. I have been supporting her and I'm just so proud! 

Greta went to castings two years ago and I think she made callbacks then as well I think.

tbh I want to see more HF models because I just find commercial models quite boring. Beautiful, but boring. I personally don't see McKenna walking the show, but I do like her as a model.

Since these girls weren't at the prelim castings, I hope they got automatic callbacks... Maartje, Lauren de Graaf, Leila Goldkuhl, Cong He, Hoyeon, Sora, Hyunji (seriously where are the Asian models? I don't think that a Korean model has ever walked the show, and they dominate the runways), probably missing some names that I want but those are a few.