Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

6 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

It just hit me that Sofia went to the casting with a full face of makeup. It went downhill from there. Give her a catwalk trainer and I wouldn't mind because she has good energy on the runway and confident but only behind heavy makeup and extensions which VS does not do.

+1

Plus, if they cast her they need to cast 2 other "transitional" girls so she can walk in the segments without looking to out of the blue....and that is hard because her measurements are....i hate to say it....larger....and she is short....and based on how they do fittings...the outfits choose the girls and not the girls choose the outfits. 

No Emrata? LOL JK

9 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Lorena would slay with a different hair color and hairstyle. Because Brigit Kos is gorgeous too and is a HF favorite. Lorena could be too...just stay away from Leo from now on.

I do wish to see more HF girls this year instead of Nepotism models. Id DIE to see Yasmin Wijnaldum, Vittoria Ceretti, Anna Ewers, Birjit Kos, Jing Wen, Roos Abels and the ranks. VS should really go back to hiring POWERHOUSE names like circa 2001 - 2005 era 

2 minutes ago, VSFSFan said:

I do wish to see more HF girls this year instead of Nepotism models. Id DIE to see Yasmin Wijnaldum, Vittoria Ceretti, Anna Ewers, Birjit Kos, Jing Wen, Roos Abels and the ranks. VS should really go back to hiring POWERHOUSE names like circa 2001 - 2005 era 

I feel the return of the "Top Models" and not the ones who were willing or second choice angels like the current line up(NOT SHADE)..............the change will happen under new management/creative team because VS is a mess right now and they do not have the best reputation with how they treated models in the past. Now models get to gain weight! Before.....tuh....No model wants to promote less than quality products. Taylor Hill looks like she is being tortured to promote the rebel perfume....it is obv. she doesn't love it. 

I am sure VS went after all those girls and they declined.

29 minutes ago, VSFSFan said:

but which HF models in 2018 are powerhouses lmao 

1 hour ago, sarinka said:

But they sell. It's not about it?

I don't really care about them or any other insta girl or whatever.

All i'm asking for is a model with a VS look and really good walk.

Not really, I'm not sure about Kaia, Gigi & Bella's numbers but it is known that Kendull has lost contracts due to poor sales, specifically like Estee Lauder had to drop the entire line she was meant to promote because it did not sell well at all and they decided not to renew her contract. She also lost La Perla, not sure if it was also due to poor sales or her just being hard to work tho, girlfriend doesn't have the greatest reputation out there.

Designers do not want supermodels anymore they made that clear in interviews in the 90's when they kept trying to shove them out the picture. Making excuses we don't want models to outshine the clothes......making them extra thin....extra young....to force "you are out moment"....which was dumb because I would buy anything the supers had on because they could work it. Models are salesmen on the runway to the buyers and now its more direct to consumers

Not just mechanical hangers that are shoved out in a row and quickly returned backstage.