Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

6 hours ago, Cute said:

I’m assuming that Lauren de Graaf got automatic callbacks because she’s in New York and she doesn’t have a showcard with her NY agency. 

praise the lorrrrrrrrd

I'm super happy for Chase, it would be cool if Lorena and her got casted together!!

Pls, universe, let Duckie walk this year and light this show with his fierceness.

I'm already starting my witchcraft altar of black magic for someone break a leg and Elsa getting the FB,  the opening and the SO.

So based on the list we currently have confirmed for callbacks or are in doubt, these are the models I would like to see walking, with the addition of Sui He and Ming Xi who I both love

- Abby Champion 

- Alanna Arrington 

- Alexina Graham 

- Barbara Palvin 

- Blanca Padilla

- Devon Windsor

- Frida Aasen

- Georgia Fowler 

- Kelly Gale 

- Maria Borges 

- Megan Williams 

- Nadine Leopold 

- Robin Holzen 

- Roosmarijn de Kok 

- Sanne Vloet 

- Alannah Walton 

- Chase Carter 

- Chuyan He 

- Danielle Knudson 

- Kate Li 

- Kelsey Merritt 

- Lorena Rae 

- Maia Cotton  
- Anne de Paula 

- Ashika Pratt 

- Charlotte D'Alessio 

- Cindy Mello 

- Danielle Herrington 

- Duckie Thot 

- Elizabeth Turner

- Eva Adams 

- Georgia Gibbs 

- Hannah Ferguson 

- Jasmine Daniels

- Jessica Clements

- Jessica Whitlow 

- Jordan Rand 

- Kamila Hansen 

- Meri Gulin

- Moa Aberg 

- Nibar Madar 

- Raven Lyn Corneil 

- Riley Montana 

- Sofia Jamora

- Valentina Sampaio 

- Alecia Morais

- Bruna Lirio

- Cindy Bruna

- Daniela Lopez Osorio

- Gizele Oliveira 

- Jourdana Elizabeth

- Mayowa Nicholas 

- Paige Reifler

- Samille Bermannelli 

- Shanina Shaik

- Xin Xie

There were some really strong girls who didn't make it like Rosmary but oh well, can't have it all

31 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Wait a minute, does anyone know what happened to Xiao Wen? Straight off to callbacks? Or no news at all.

All the girls who walked last year were (allegedly) invited straight to callbacks, hence why we haven't seen any of them yet. They are expected to attend tomorrow and Wednesday.

I think Shanina, Hannah and Nadine may walk this year, they have the new Model Squad show coming out pretty sure and VS could really use that free PR of the girls during the show prep and all that. Devon and Daniela are for sure walking but I think the other three could benefit from it

My line up 

- Grace Elizabeth

- Maggie Laine

- Abby Champion 

- Alanna Arrington 

- Barbara Palvin 

- Blanca Padilla

- Frida Aasen

- Georgia Fowler 

- Kelly Gale 

- Maria Borges 

- Megan Williams 

- Nadine Leopold 

- Robin Holzen 

- Sanne Vloet 

- Alannah Walton 

- Chase Carter 

- Kelsey Merritt 

- Lorena Rae 

- Maia Cotton  
- Anne de Paula 

- Ashika Pratt 

- Cindy Mello 

- Elizabeth Turner

- Hannah Ferguson 

- Jasmine Daniels

- Kamila Hansen 

Nibar Madar 

- Valentina Sampaio 

- Lais Oliveira

- Daniela Lopez Osorio

- Valery Kaufman 

- Jourdana Elizabeth 

- Paige Reifler

- Samille Bermannelli 

- Aiden Curtis

FB Elsa or Sara SO behati or Sara

20 hours ago, phang.s said:

but which HF models in 2018 are powerhouses lmao 

when were models powerhouses (except in the early 90's and for Gisele) to begin with?

I think what is referred to are the big models of the moment and there are big models of the moment in 2018 who have had sucess for more than just a season or two and would fit doing VS at the same time like Amilna, Anna Ewers, Andreea, Birgit Kos, Cara Taylor, Charlee Fraser, Farretta, Giedre, Grace Elizabeth, Imaan, Kris Grikaite, Luna Bijl, RIanne van Rompaey, Tami Williams, Taylor Hill, Vittoria Ceretti. They are like the it-girls from the 2005 era like Morgane, Bianca, Doutzen, Caroline Winberg, Caroline Trentini, Natasha Poly, Inguna, Julia Stegner etc.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --  - --  - - -- - - -- - -  - - - - - - - - - - --

About the "debate" that started here after Aube's post and people wonder why social media-models don't qualify equally as hf models is that VS hires fashion models, not glamour models and social media models are pretty much today's glamour models. So I understand when models like Aube feel upset that social media models are doing the casting because they don't have a legit modeling career in fashion modeling but yet get invited to go to the casting for the biggest runway job in fashion modeling.
PS: By social media models I don't mean fashion models who are popular in social media but the ones who gained success through "social media modeling".

On another note, I'M VERY SHOCKED that Tako didn't even pass the pre-casting process. She stood out so much from the other models who went to the casting but then again who knows how she actually performed inside the casting room. I also thought that I-Hua could be VS material but she messed it up for herself with that hideous hair cut. I knew she wouldn't make it after seeing her with that hair cut.

11 hours ago, Cute said:

I’m assuming that Lauren de Graaf got automatic callbacks because she’s in New York and she doesn’t have a showcard with her NY agency. 

she's been awfully quiet. not like she was enthusiastically vocal to begin with, but it seem it's just too quiet and she just came from a trip right? she's now in New York? :bounce: