Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

Here's the thing.. How over the top she acts isn't my vibe either (on the VS runway it might work tho so why not when walking to her fittings!) but I still support her. I think it would be boring if everyone had the same personality. The girl is just excited to be living her dream! And her look is 100% VS material so literally I don't get how everyone dislikes her SO much as if she actually did anything wrong when she's just stunning and goofy. It's not easy being 28 and only getting started with VS. Of course she's counting on her personality! Where are the 28 year old models that have a subtle personality and have never worked with VS before and are pretty much just starting to get attention? I don't see them in this years show, and that's for sure.

Don’t you get bored of trying to like everything and everyone? 

4 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Didn't he also cheat on her, repeatedly? 

tumblr_n4wjlynRJd1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Spill the tea sis :rofl: 

1 minute ago, almanaotemcor said:

Where did you read that? I have no idea, I never heard about cheating. It would be disappointing if it were true, their relationship seemed very nice to me.

Real talk gurl. Almost every happy looking relationships on social media tend to have their share of problems, or just happy couples in general. There's always an underlying cause of an unresolved issue and eventually it just leads to two people separating. I'm sure we've all been there and done that. 

2 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Where did you read that? I have no idea, I never heard about cheating. It would be disappointing if it were true, their relationship seemed very nice to me.

I honestly can't remember the website, but apparently that's why they sold the house they'd bought together and she made him move out. Could definitely be wrong, though...

5 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I honestly can't remember the website, but apparently that's why they sold the house they'd bought together and she made him move out. Could definitely be wrong, though...

It could be, I never saw speculations about their breakup but I think they still get along.

28 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

Here's the thing.. How over the top she acts isn't my vibe either (on the VS runway it might work tho so why not when walking to her fittings!) but I still support her. I think it would be boring if everyone had the same personality. The girl is just excited to be living her dream! And her look is 100% VS material so literally I don't get how everyone dislikes her SO much as if she actually did anything wrong when she's just stunning and goofy. It's not easy being 28 and only getting started with VS. Of course she's counting on her personality! Where are the 28 year old models that have a subtle personality and have never worked with VS before and are pretty much just starting to get attention? I don't see them in this years show, and that's for sure.

I know we were getting upset at people calling Behati a gremlin but...it's truly an apt word for Alexina. :ninja: 

11 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

tumblr_n4wjlynRJd1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Spill the tea sis :rofl: 

Real talk gurl. Almost every happy looking relationships on social media tend to have their share of problems, or just happy couples in general. There's always an underlying cause of an unresolved issue and eventually it just leads to two people separating. I'm sure we've all been there and done that. 

I know, by now, nothing surprises me about any relationship. :rofl:  But, damn, my deluded person kept a bit of hope:ninja:

15 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Do they? Haven't really seen them interacting at events. Not sure if they still follow each other. (They do.. Hmm.)

I have not seen them together or anything like that for a long time, so I may be wrong. The last thing I heard in some stories is that they coincided at a Halloween party last week. I do not know if they interacted but even if it is something without much relevance, both are still followed on Instagram and could simply mean that they do not keep some kind of grudge.

1 minute ago, almanaotemcor said:

I have not seen them together or anything like that for a long time, so I may be wrong. The last thing I heard in some stories is that they coincided at a Halloween party last week. I do not know if they interacted but even if it is something without much relevance, both are still followed on Instagram and could simply mean that they do not keep some kind of grudge.

They both work out at the Dogpound, and probably still run in the same circles, so who knows really.

There's this video that is awkward as fuck, you can tell Jas is uncomfortable.

3 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I don’t really know much about their partners. Lais’ previous guy seemed really good with her son but her new guy looks like a hobo lol.

I actually wonder how Alexandre reacted to their break-up, especially since they seemed so close and it's probably hard for him to form attachments.

1 hour ago, DidYoudoItagain said:

Off topic: but Lily posted a throwback to the 2011 show. Does anyone know how far along she was when she walked pregnant that show? 

She was about 2 months pregnant when she walked in 2011!

30 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I know we were getting upset at people calling Behati a gremlin but...it's truly an apt word for Alexina. :ninja: 

This made me legit laugh out loud, not wrong tho :ninja:

6 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

They both work out at the Dogpound, and probably still run in the same circles, so who knows really.

There's this video that is awkward as fuck, you can tell Jas is uncomfortable.

Jas describes my life every time I have to live with people with whom I do not trust :ninja: Although, it is normal to feel discomfort near your ex. Thinking that some night as such they were fucking hard and now, well, you know:surrender: