Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

9 minutes ago, sammyangel said:

I wonder when we will get another making of video. Probably not until after taping? 

It should’ve been released Friday 2 days ago .. they usually do it weekly .

if they want to really keep the outfits a secret then yes I guess they can release the video this Friday , day after taping the show 

1 minute ago, phang.s said:

I was just about say nah to the bots, but I clicked on one random account that appeared to be a Behati fan and they weren’t even following Behati lmao 

Seriously though I think the younger gen like her for whatever reason I’m not sure. I will say she takes on the “personality” route much better than alexina. 

I think the majority like her because she's married to Adam Levine. 

1 minute ago, ticktock said:

I think the majority like her because she's married to Adam Levine. 

The ones that are not paid bots are 100% in the fandom because of that. Just go to any Behati's crazy fan insta and you will see more photos of Adam there then of Behati. 

They are obsessed by the fact that plain girl like her(and I am using nice words here)got Adam and they think that they also have a chance because they don't have bombshell looks. 

I imagine the next RTTR video was delayed because the next part is supposed to be the artisans, and I could see them wanting to including the crafting of the FB in that episode so they have to wait until they announce Elsa of Arendell’s Frozen Fantasy Dream Bra. 

3 minutes ago, phang.s said:

I was just about say nah to the bots, but I clicked on one random account that appeared to be a Behati fan and they weren’t even following Behati lmao 

Seriously though I think the younger gen like her for whatever reason I’m not sure. I will say she takes on the “personality” route much better than alexina. 

Bots are meant to be unique so they can still influence the algorithm of IG....which is constantly changing. 

4 minutes ago, unali said:

Interestingly they hate Candice too, whenever you are on insta and see a bad comment about Candice 90% of the time it will be Behati's fan.

Candice's fans are really naive(even though I am one) and they always praise Bee while Behati fandom shits on them and Candy. :D 

You....know I wasn't here for the Behati/Candice era so I wouldn't even know. I never heard of Candice until last year. LOL I KNOW I AM LATE. But nobody really cares about VS or the models unless you are a VS fan. I never knew VS even had fans like this. 

Does anybody know the average age of vsfs fans? I mean, these fake accounts that always begs for something (aka behati’s fb) and write trashy comments when they’re not satisfied with something are SO childish that I cannot believe they’re not 10 yo kiddos.

@Rca They are all really young, but as I said before Behati has the youngest fans without a doubt. That rare time when person in her fandom comments and has a private photo it is always a really young child, let's say 9 or 10 years old. 

The rest of the angel's fandom are also young people, but not that young, more 15-22 years old.

3 minutes ago, Rca said:

Does anybody know the average age of vsfs fans? I mean, these fake accounts that always begs for something (aka behati’s fb) and write trashy comments when they’re not satisfied with something are SO childish that I cannot believe they’re not 10 yo kiddos.

It’s sad cause even though most of these accounts act 12, I think the average age is probably 17+ Lmao 

I’m pretty positive Behati is only walking this year because she is contractually obligated to. She has done nothing for VS in 3 years, I don’t get why so many delusionals think she’s actually going to get the Fantasy Bra. 

3 minutes ago, shver said:

I’m pretty positive Behati is only walking this year because she is contractually obligated to. She has done nothing for VS in 3 years, I don’t get why so many delusional think she’s actually going to get the Fantasy Bra. 

Hopefully, it's her last show so she can stop wasting money on bots.

EDIT: And people can stop asking her to return.

2 minutes ago, shver said:

I’m pretty positive Behati is only walking this year because she is contractually obligated to. She has done nothing for VS in 3 years, I don’t get why so many delusionals think she’s actually going to get the Fantasy Bra. 

I kind of thought so too except that VS seems to be making a fuss about the fact she's back and I doubt they'd be doing that if she wasn't staying a little longer. 

God Lily's Fantasy Bra was so unfortunate. I feel so bad for her. 

I loved Lais', hers might actually be my favorite. 

2 minutes ago, shver said:

I think they're mostly demanding she gets it because she's the only OA who hasn't gotten it, and they refuse to see that the NA are the present and future of the brand.