Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, Chessie said:

What is funny is that I have a technical degree in computational systems from highschool. I am even allow to work in that by the secretary of public education. If only mexican burocrasy wasn't so easy to cheat and I actually would've put SOME attention to my classes we wouldn't be in this predicament. Sorry guys. I have failed you, join the club my mom started when I was born.

Gurl You haven't Failed us, You blessed this world last night with #Shawn4FantasyBoxer. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Gurl You haven't Failed us, You blessed this world last night with #Shawn4FantasyBoxer. Thank you.

Thank u for being this nice. U don't have to but u are so thank u.

2 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

French boys are cute ❤️ I want myself an American boyfriend though. 

You are out of your mind. Me, an American tell you: stay away from north american guys (Mex- US- CAN). 

5 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

I'm actully texting  a boy I dated last year

Just waiting his answer

YOUR SACRIFICE WILL BE REWARDED. 

1 minute ago, Chessie said:

Thank u for being this nice. U don't have to but u are so thank u.

You are out of your mind. Me, an American tell you: stay away from north american guys (Mex- US- CAN). 

YOUR SACRIFICE WILL BE REWARDED. 

But I'm Asian :(. I think American guys are cute, with their accents and college frat bodies.  OHH, I HAVE SOMETHING I COULD SHARE WITH YOU. I'll private message you in my free time. 

Also, I agree with @Fashionsketcher. Thou has not fail us. We got #ShawnBae in Fantasy Boxer. 

8 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

French boys are cute ❤️ I want myself an American boyfriend though. 

I want some french guys for myself tho, but he's actually from here, i'm from Colombia :v

UPDATE: He's sucha whiny brat, he said he can't enter by the way he knows, and he's also a little scared to get something out of it. So, he sid to me he was going to try in another way but that I can't expect much. that Motherf*, Let's wait and see.

4 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

But I'm Asian :(. I think American guys are cute, with their accents and college frat bodies.  OHH, I HAVE SOMETHING I COULD SHARE WITH YOU. I'll private message you in my free time. 

Also, I agree with @Fashionsketcher. Thou has not fail us. We got #ShawnBae in Fantasy Boxer. 

Frat boys = the worst type of boys but yes the best bodies ever. It's funny because everyone here dies for an Asian boyfriend lately. U lucky. 

Anytime, after 2 years of being here I FINALLY FIGURE OUT PM's last night.

Just now, Fashionsketcher said:

I want some french guys for myself tho, but he's actually from here, i'm from Colombia :v

UPDATE: He's sucha whiny brat, he said he can't enter by the way he knows, and he's also a little scared to get something out of it. So, he sid to me he was going to try in another way but that I can't expect much. that Motherf*, Let's wait and see.

tenor.gif?itemid=5047266

DEAR BOYS, IF YOU'RE READING THIS AND YOU'RE WILLING TO HACK THAT PAGE, I'LL DEEPTHROAT YOU.

(I was kidding. But pretty please?)

1 minute ago, Chessie said:

Frat boys = the worst type of boys but yes the best bodies ever. It's funny because everyone here dies for an Asian boyfriend lately. U lucky. 

Anytime, after 2 years of being here I FINALLY FIGURE OUT PM's last night.

The frat boys, only cute for "netflix &Chill", sexting and all that dirty stuff. They're such stupid human beings. I cant stand them.

Here too, Everyone wants an Asian boyfriend.