Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Alexina is prettier than Sadie but she does not really look like a model, in my opinion. Over time she has lost that thing that I liked at some point of her, maybe it's the fact that she looks older for her age, I do not know. I just hope that VS does not think of her as a future angel really.

6 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Alexina is prettier than Sadie but she does not really look like a model, in my opinion. Over time she has lost that thing that I liked at some point of her, maybe it's the fact that she looks older for her age, I do not know. I just hope that VS does not think of her as a future angel really.

+1  

Hope they leave her like their to go girl for white wall shoot and nothing more, but they seem fascinated by her

Literally just last night I sent a friend (whose knowledge of VS is very limited) photos of the Mary collab and she asked me who that old looking red head was...she was not a fan. She said she didn’t think she was VS material.

5 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

You realize she was pregnant...right? 

I was not talking about her belly...

Her face is bloated (ok - pregnancy), her make-up is bad and that hair gives me creeps.
I just think this is not the best representation of Candice, that's all.
No need to stress about it. 

4 minutes ago, ivancica said:

I was not talking about her belly...

Her face is bloated (ok - pregnancy), her make-up is bad and that hair gives me creeps.
I just think this is not the best representation of Candice, that's all.
No need to stress about it. 

True, that hair was like plastic.

35 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I thought Alexina was a hot shit until she strut her stuff last year, and then it all just went downhill from there :rofl: 

Same here, and i actually read that many people think the same after seeing her in the show. It was... too much for me. 

giphy.thumb.gif.22dc640a770f930e33162421768a5f2f.gif

22 minutes ago, Freak said:

Same here, and i actually read that many people think the same after seeing her in the show. It was... too much for me. 

giphy.thumb.gif.22dc640a770f930e33162421768a5f2f.gif

I will stand by it. Alexnia looks like a young female version of the Preacher from Poltergeist 2 - Seriously look at the face of both of them, then put a red wig on him, age him down 75 years and throw some makeup on, then to top it all off throw in some Breeda Wool into the mix.

image.png

I know people find her attractive, but Alexnia is one of the few models I can actively say I find ugly. o.o

8 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

In much better news, cant wait to see this one... she is fire🔥

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - However VS rarely lets models walk normally. They seem to favor a skippy almost perky walk over something sexy, so unless Yasmin ignores VS's requests, we might not see anything like this.