Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

50 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

In what universe? Which part of the galaxy are you referring to? Another dimension? :Amelie_wft:

LOL I don't know why this is just me, but I see Taylor as the next Candice/Adriana with VS. From the NA she is the most that makes sense for VS to invest in long term. 

5 minutes ago, Sparkling said:

LOL I don't know why this is just me, but I see Taylor as the next Candice/Adriana with VS. From the NA she is the most that makes sense for VS to invest in long term. 

I can see that girl leaving as soon as she can and they know that. 

I can see all the others angels staying with VS more than Taylor, I think she will run away from the brand the first chance she gets. She is clearly not enjoying her time with the brand as the others. She feels apathetic with everything VS related, she doesn't care.

I honestly will never ever see what some of you guys see in Taylor esp when it comes to being groomed to be anything in VS. She has zero sexy appeal. I need more proof that she actually has real fans or bought them on Instagram because no one showed up to her VS or other events. I don't see swarms of people. I don't see anything.

me:

11ed04.thumb.jpg.ad00de98d4d0e00493f568713473fee3.jpg

EDIT: All I see is a little girl trying to be sexy.

11 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Every year I am left wondering why people care so much about the fantasy bra.

Idk, maybe because millions of dollars in diamonds tend to do that on people and also because it's an actual big deal for the girls and a nice topic to talk about here. 

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I honestly will never ever see what some of you guys see in Taylor esp when it comes to being groomed to be anything in VS. She has zero sexy appeal. I need more proof that she actually has real fans or bought them on Instagram because no one showed up to her VS or other events. I don't see swarms of people. I don't see anything.

me:

11ed04.thumb.jpg.ad00de98d4d0e00493f568713473fee3.jpg

EDIT: All I see is a little girl trying to be sexy.

People like her pics and think she’s pretty but that’s it. She’s not ~ultimate goals~ and she’s also not relatable either so there’s no drive behind her followers. 

2 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Why are we only focusing on Elsa and Martha?

No shade but I feel like Sara's presence peaked and disappeared in VS and in the industry as a whole.

1 hour ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Every year I am left wondering why people care so much about the fantasy bra.

Only the elite can wear it. The top 1% percent of models in Victoria's Secret can say they got to wear it. :rofl: But honestly, it is the only thing that bring's the girl press in there career. I don't think it is as important anymore after Jasmine wore it. I think the relevance factor died little by little. If they got to keep it then I would understand the hype....but the whole...someone can buy it is pretty stupid since it's molded to the model's body and the brand is not that important to wealthy buyers to purchase it as a buy/resell item like traditional arts/luxury bags.

1 hour ago, phang.s said:

People like her pics and think she’s pretty but that’s it. She’s not ~ultimate goals~ and she’s also not relatable either so there’s no drive behind her followers. 

Someone at IMG bought her followers.