Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

What Miley Cyrus thing?

A handful of the girls recorded a music video thing with Miley Cyrus. I remember Martha, Alexina and Lameka being there. Can’t remember the rest. 

Megan Williams is likely on her way to fittings. She posted that she was headed somewhere exciting and looked done up. 

Miley's representatives got that video deleted, the say that VS wasn't going to continue with the project (or whatever that was) if the video was going around on the internet.

Behati's fans that actually think that she got the FB this year are just so funny to me, idk why.:rofl:

This is off topic, but I find it so odd that Sophia uses her company’s branded IG as her own personal account. It’s jarring to go through the stories and there’s some social media intern posting event coverage, interrupted by “we’re finally heeerruhhh in New York for VVSSSSSSSS!!” 

5 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Behati is in NY just for 24h so I think she’ll have her fittings today.

It’s already 6 o clock in New York, and she’s just landing. It’s possible she’ll have a late night fitting but I’d guess she’ll have them early tomorrow. Seems more likely they’ll have a glam crew and whatnot when, if they’re doing press for the Angel’s fittings. 

18 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Miley's representatives got that video deleted, the say that VS wasn't going to continue with the project (or whatever that was) if the video was going around on the internet.

so the vid was  deleted completely? ughhhh im praying they cut it and dont continue with that project tbfh

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

It’s already 6 o clock in New York, and she’s just landing. It’s possible she’ll have a late night fitting but I’d guess she’ll have them early tomorrow. Seems more likely they’ll have a glam crew and whatnot when, if they’re doing press for the Angel’s fittings. 

Oh, right! Pretty sure all the e-news and whatever are gonna be there for Behati.

8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Their videographer said they wrapped for today and fittings are tomorrow... Wouldn't be surprised if they just finished the styling today...

11 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

This is off topic, but I find it so odd that Sophia uses her company’s branded IG as her own personal account. It’s jarring to go through the stories and there’s some social media intern posting event coverage, interrupted by “we’re finally heeerruhhh in New York for VVSSSSSSSS!!” 

ITA

Strange and cringey.