Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

6 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Last TH show was 2 years ago I believe.

Actually, she did have some campaigns/editorials 2-3 years ago but ever since she "put all her eggs in one basket" (=VS) she seems to be not doing much besides exercising.

She had one campaign this year and that was with Good American and one beauty campaign (not contract) with Bobbi Brown. SI means literally nothing to me every since they went with a new direction. IDK what SI is going to look like now after the acquisition but unless there's a new CD working with the magazine....it will remain a flop in my eyes.

extremely unpopular opinion but i would want Adriana to leave so that Candice can finally be given the reigns of Angel superiority and the face of the franchise. I'm probably part of the minority who thinks of Candice when thinking of VS. 

but yeahh...might have to clean house before kicking out Adri. no diss to Adri but I think it's just time to turn over.

14 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

extremely unpopular opinion but i would want Adriana to leave so that Candice can finally be given the reigns of Angel superiority and the face of the franchise. I'm probably part of the minority who thinks of Candice when thinking of VS. 

but yeahh...might have to clean house before kicking out Adri. no diss to Adri but I think it's just time to turn over.

Why do Candice fans put targets on other models that are better than Candice? It's obviously an insecurity for Candice herself to always be second to Adriana and simply incomparable to all the models during the golden era.

Even when Adriana leaves she will always be the face of VS. The 2008 Super Bowl commercial alone solidified that. Everyone knows Adriana in HF/Commercial/Entertainment Industry. Candice. Not so much. No shade. I love Candice body, voice, and sometimes energy. But her body propelled her forward over anything else.

I'm not a stan of anyone because no one pays me to be. But Adriana is irreplaceable. VS can have every look-a-like for the next decade and no one will replace her energy.

Honestly, Kelly gives me the impression that she genuinely enjoys working out. I doubt VS or whoever is monitoring her social media 24/7 and forcing her to post about her workout exploits every day all year long. :) IMO, she still looks great but really needs to find another hobby. 30 kilometers of jogging every day (as she once claimed in an interview), on top of all other workouts is just crazy.

You know why I hate a majority of Bee/Candice fans? Here's why.

Sees a VS fan account asking fans to send in their unpopular opinion, an example

Unpopular Opinion 1: "I don't get the hype about Romee, she's overrated". 56% agrees, 44% disagrees.

Unpopular Opinion 2: "Candice is overrated." 12% agrees, 88% disagrees

Unpopular Opinion 3: "Behati shouldn't get the FB this year because she's been away for two years." 24% agrees, 76% disagrees

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you - Behandice, the worst of its kind to ever exist. 

Unpopular opinion, I want both Candice and Behati to leave so I don't see fan accounts kissing their asses :ninja:

There's even a FB fan account on VS that DOES NOT post any new information on time, the person running the page just steals info from other sites. BUT the moment it has something to with Candice and Behati.

"Behati is finally confirmed to walk VSFS 2018, I'm so excited for her return!"

"Candice finally confirmed her return to VSFS 2018, what are your thoughts about her :)?"

Another example, when Candice and Behati missed out 2016's show.

"Behati and Candice are confirmed to not be walking for VSFS 2016, we'll definitely miss them :(!"

Other models

Posts updates a few days later... "X model is confirmed to walk VSFS2018."

X model not walking.

"X model is not walking VSFS (insert appropriate year)"

See the difference? 

Just now, PastaFreak said:

You know why I hate a majority of Bee/Candice fans? Here's why.

Sees a VS fan account asking fans to send in their unpopular opinion, an example

Unpopular Opinion 1: "I don't get the hype about Romee, she's overrated". 56% agrees, 44% disagrees.

Unpopular Opinion 2: "Candice is overrated." 12% agrees, 88% disagrees

Unpopular Opinion 3: "Behati shouldn't get the FB this year because she's been away for two years." 24% agrees, 76% disagrees

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you - Behandice, the worst of its kind to ever exist. 

Unpopular opinion, I want both Candice and Behati to leave so I don't see fan accounts kissing their asses :ninja:

There's even a FB fan account on VS that DOES NOT post any new information on time, the person running the page just steals info from other sites. BUT the moment it has something to with Candice and Behati.

"Behati is finally confirmed to walk VSFS 2018, I'm so excited for her return!"

"Candice finally confirmed her return to VSFS 2018, what are your thoughts about her :)?"

Other models

Posts updates a few days later... "X model is confirmed to walk VSFS2018."

See the difference? 

So, you dislike them because people... like them? I get that you don't like them over their over the top fans (even when I think disliking a model over their fans is kinda stupid because in that case, you shouldn't like anyone because every fandom have their crazy and even crazier) but your post just make it look like you don't like them because people disagree with unpopular "negative" opinions about them.:rofl: I like you anyways.:heart:

11 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

So, you dislike them because people... like them? I get that you don't like them over their over the top fans (even when I think disliking a model over their fans is kinda stupid because in that case, you shouldn't like anyone because every fandom have their crazy and even crazier) but your post just make it look like you don't like them because people disagree with unpopular "negative" opinions about them.:rofl: I like you anyways.:heart:

You know I love you too :rofl:

My point is, you can see how overly one sided the love is. Legit anything that comes along with Behandice is always favorable and scary. People can have equal opinions about someone like Romee but when it’s Candice and Behati, they’re like the Kim K of VS, people will love them no matter what they do that, *cough* Behati not working for VS for two years and fans still demanding she gets the FB *cough* 

Like people don’t give credit to models who actually prove themselves, but like on the ones that super meh. I should say the same case of Behandice will apply to the Hadids, except I like Bella but not so much of Gigi.

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

You know I love you too :rofl:

My point is, you can see how overly one sided the love is. Legit anything that comes along with Behandice is always favorable and scary. People can have equal opinions about someone like Romee but when it’s Candice and Behati, they’re like the Kim K of VS, people will love them no matter what they do that, *cough* Behati not working for VS for two years and fans still demanding she gets the FB *cough* 

Like people don’t give credit to models who actually prove themselves, but like on the ones that super meh. I should say the same case of Behandice will apply to the Hadids, except I like Bella but not so much of Gigi.

We're cute, bitch.:rofl:

There also was a time when they were the Romee of the situations but now they have big fanbases now, and now you see the likers are more than their dislikers. Also, the hate has new targets now as well. I'm not gonna deny there's really mess up people in each fandom that like to put other models to make Candice or Behati look better than the others for no reason and I'd like pretty much not to be associated with that kind of people.

1 hour ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Honestly, Kelly gives me the impression that she genuinely enjoys working out. I doubt VS or whoever is monitoring her social media 24/7 and forcing her to post about her workout exploits every day all year long. :) IMO, she still looks great but really needs to find another hobby. 30 kilometers of jogging every day (as she once claimed in an interview), on top of all other workouts is just crazy.

I too think she enjoys working out just for the fun of it. You catch her working out intensely  even when it’s not VSFS season and I think that should be obvious because she’s incredibly skilled athletically,  I do think she needs to bring it down a notch.

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Why do Candice fans put targets on other models that are better than Candice? It's obviously an insecurity for Candice herself to always be second to Adriana and simply incomparable to all the models during the golden era.

Even when Adriana leaves she will always be the face of VS. The 2008 Super Bowl commercial alone solidified that. Everyone knows Adriana in HF/Commercial/Entertainment Industry. Candice. Not so much. No shade. I love Candice body, voice, and sometimes energy. But her body propelled her forward over anything else.

I'm not a stan of anyone because no one pays me to be. But Adriana is irreplaceable. VS can have every look-a-like for the next decade and no one will replace her energy.

SPEAK THE TRUTH