Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Would be interesting if VS brought back Swim using Candice's line as a jump off point.

Doesn’t seem like it’s tied to VS. Just used a crew that does a lot of VS work. 

Danielle captioned it “CANDICE SWANEPOEL x ELSA HOSK coming soon” so I would guess Elsa is collaborating on some swimwear with her. 

Symphony Soldier by The Cab is a killer album, I listen to it everyday I swear to you guys, its one of my favorites and I never knew Jo's boyfriend was part of the band. Jesus I need to look up the name of the members of the bands that I listen to, maybe even my boyfriend is in one of them and I never knew. :rofl: 

6 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Doesn’t seem like it’s tied to VS. Just used a crew that does a lot of VS work. 

Danielle captioned it “CANDICE SWANEPOEL x ELSA HOSK coming soon” so I would guess Elsa is collaborating on some swimwear with her. 

I thought the same. Pretty sure Elsa is doing some designs for Candice's line, not surprising considering Elsa has done successful collabs before and she's regularly featured in articles for her street style which is for sure very hit or miss for some people but still. 

Maybe they like each other nowdays? That awkward video is from four years ago so that is a looong time and while Candice did have a bad rep years ago, she seems to have found her chill. I wouldn't be surprised if the bad juju between them is gone. Not saying they are BFFs but I'd say they are for sure in better terms now. Otherwise Candice wouldn't have chosen Elsa for her first collab. 

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I thought the same. Pretty sure Elsa is doing some designs for Candice's line, not surprising considering Elsa has done successful collabs before and she's regularly featured in articles for her street style which is for sure very hit or miss for some people but still. 

Maybe they like each other nowdays? That awkward video is from four years ago so that is a looong time and while Candice did have a bad rep years ago, she seems to have found her chill. I wouldn't be surprised if the bad juju between them is gone. Not saying they are BFFs but I'd say they are for sure in better terms now. Otherwise Candice wouldn't have chosen Elsa for her first collab. 

Remember when you told me Candice was shading Elsa :rofl: ?

9 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

The Cab is over, BUT he has a solo project named Bones which is pretty good but I'm not sure if it would fit the runway. His second album is coming soon.

The girls actually did a lip-sync video to one of his songs... 

they imagine, a Jojo with the FB, opening a segment and her boyfriend singing. By the way, the video is disgusting.

16 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Remember when you told me Candice was shading Elsa :rofl: ?

That video is painful to watch :rofl: but as I said, this was four years ago and a lot can happen in that time. 

Candice and Elsa are doing a collab for Tropic of C, and y'all are focusing on a non-existen beef over a video that wasn't even all that.:rofl:

Pretty sure that there wasn't an actual beef, they just weren't friends and VS really created a division between the veterans and the newest at first (which was a mistake because the best say to launch the newer generation was to mix them with the oldest as they id in the past but they aren't exactly the smartest on the bunch) but I noticed that Candice and Elsa became closer after a shoot they did in the beginning of 2016 and in a blink they were ig bf. That's when my love for Elsa started to grow, I was obsessed with their little cute interactions and tbh, their collab+friendship makes sense to me.

Everything Elsa touches doesn’t turn to gold. Quite the opposite in fact. Lorabella failed and she couldn’t hold down her Biotherm contract while Candice is still featured despite starting earlier with the brand. If I was Candice, I’d be careful about any “collab” with Elsa.

ETA

Not to mention Fyre Fest.

23 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Candice and Elsa are doing a collab for Tropic of C, and y'all are focusing on a non-existen beef over a video that wasn't even all that.:rofl:

I never got why people thought they didn’t like each other...

It always seemed to me like they just have very different personalities. Elsa is a bit more naive and optimistic and Candice just isn’t lmao. It was never that deep. I think even now that interview would have gone down just the same lmao 

1 minute ago, phang.s said:

I never got why people thought they didn’t like each other...

It always seemed to me like they just have very different personalities. Elsa is a bit more naive and optimistic and Candice just isn’t lmao. It was never that deep. I think even now that interview would have gone down just the same lmao 

Elsa naive? I think you meant cheerful :rofl: They're both the same age, doesn't make sense that Elsa is naive.