Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, Chessie said:

Instagram accs started a rumour about Lameka becoming an Angel along with Alexina. Idk what to think about that, I don't find her interesting at all.

:ninja: they started a rumor because our rumors have disclaimers now? Now that's just lame. 

Adriana to get her 4th Fantasy Bra, will be called Sexy Illusion Emerald Brand, valued at $10 Million. "It is an honor to wear this amazing piece for the fourth time! Also  i love that the stones match my eyes". CONFIRMED

Now watch this spread in instagram

9 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Adriana to get her 4th Fantasy Bra, will be called Sexy Illusion Emerald Brand, valued at $10 Million. "It is an honor to wear this amazing piece for the fourth time! Also  i love that the stones match my eyes". CONFIRMED

Now watch this spread in instagram

My heart skipped a bit :rofl:

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I swear! My boyfriend has a coworker who has an aunt who knows a guy whose sister is married to a guy who works with VS, 100% reliable source. I PROMISE

I still can't believe that last year we for real fall for that. I'm so embarased of myself for believing in everything that "my friend's aunt" said.

15 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I still can't believe that last year we for real fall for that. I'm so embarased of myself for believing in everything that "my friend's aunt" said.

I remember being annoyed that soooo many my people believed that girl, I was hoping for her downfall and then it finally happened thank god 

Just now, camomille said:

I remember being annoyed that soooo many my people believed that girl, I was hoping for her downfall and then it finally happened thank god 

There was no downfall IDK what you talking about, she just happened to go MIA and never show up again in this forum after that. Could be just a coincidence :rofl:

15 hours ago, Clauds said:

There was no downfall IDK what you talking about, she just happened to go MIA and never show up again in this forum after that. Could be just a coincidence :rofl:

FYI, I still have her number :rofl:

15 hours ago, Lowlapez said:

if I recall, didn't she come back and post an apology or something in the forum?...it was bizarre and funny 

She did!? 

Oh guys, remember when someone pretended to be Amilna/Mayowa's cousin? And Amilna/Mayowa was so furious, she took it to social media to give them a piece her mind :rofl: ?

p/s: messed up model's name :rofl:

22 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Ok downfall wasn't the right word but I mean when people finally started to realize that nothing she said was actually true and she finally stopped posting her lies. Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I thought that some people finally called her out right?