Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

27 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Would you guys still want your fave to have the FB this year if it had fur straps? i honestly don't know if I would :ninja:

IDK either :rofl: that being said, i think we can trust the FB to not have them but I'm sure we'll be seeing the ugly fur bra in the show

I hope they do something similar to Lais' FB last year. I don't want it to be like "This Fantasy Bra is so amazing, it's crafted in bla bla bla"

I need a dose of reality, like Lais dose of reality, where the model sits around thinking "Great now I gotta wait for the photographer to arrive, I should just run away with the bra while I still can."

4 minutes ago, MarVS said:

Ohhh bitchhh J Balvin singing mi gente would be banging tho!.... Adriana would be twerking and stuff. im here for it. reggaeton its a yes for me 

I 100% endorse this idea. I've been saying the VSFS has been lacking in Latin representation for a while and J Balvin has been putting out hit after hit lately, so hopefully this year we'll get some better representation

48 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I hope they do something similar to Lais' FB last year. I don't want it to be like "This Fantasy Bra is so amazing, it's crafted in bla bla bla"

I need a dose of reality, like Lais dose of reality, where the model sits around thinking "Great now I gotta wait for the photographer to arrive, I should just run away with the bra while I still can."

That was 100% staged but I don't care because Lais is the epitome of perfection. Also the bra was beyond beautiful 😍

28 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Becky G, the only thing I can think of is her being in Power Rangers. 

My good sis Becky didn't put out the hits Mayores and Sin Pijama only to be remembered as the yellow fucking ranger (that she is and I'm very proud of).

25 minutes ago, Syria said:

Well that song of hers is getting close to a billion on yt in just a few months, that's gotta mean something :rofl:

3 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

My good sis Becky didn't put out the hits Mayores and Sin Pijama only to be remembered as the yellow fucking ranger (that she is and I'm very proud of).

Which song were you guys expecting her to perform in VSFS if she gets in to VSFS? Damn, she's millions and billions of view for her music. But the only memory I have of her was "Singing in the shower, la la dee, la la da." LOL. 

Just now, PastaFreak said:

Which song were you guys expecting her to perform in VSFS if she gets in to VSFS? Damn, she's millions and billions of view for her music. But the only memory I have of her was "Singing in the shower, la la dee, la la da." LOL. 

She switched lanes and now is making latin music, back to her roots and her  spanish musci and a big ass success. But her music isn't exactly family friendly so I doubt VS will book her for the show.