Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

36 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Okay. I'm listening. 🤔 

You guys I was checking the VS IG and I haven't seen such a positive response for a VS product as I saw the furry thing today in a long time. I can't believe it. People is really crazy this days.

Maybe there is another segment like dream angels... Remember those fur heels... gawwd

10 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

What furry thing? 

They have a new Faux Fur collection and we were talking about how ugly it was here yesterday. You can check it up on the website. Don't let pretty Elsa distract you from the ugly product.

7 minutes ago, Adriensabores said:

image.thumb.png.e1f6fbf3ed4c3154a8d278f3beaec986.png

Damn, Elsa is looking good today.

@vsfsaddict Dream Angels was not thaaaaaat bad. But yeah those heels were awful, maybe they are trying to reuse those. 

1 minute ago, vsfsaddict said:

2139955782_Capturadepantalla2018-09-18alas19_01_06.jpg.595701166981373497b01860cbd3f2ef.jpg

Its nothing in comparison with those wings he shows but there´s a sketch with panties and another picture with yellow wings that reminds me to 2009...

Or 2002, the final segment, Karolina's wings specifically. A reminiscence of it. 

Just now, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t see gold?... lol it looks blatantly neon yellow or maybe even glow in dark? (surprised we haven’t had glow in the dark wings yet..)

Same. I see neon yellow. Metallics and Soft Neons are in this spring so I would be surprised if they are following a trend.