Bellazon

3 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I'm loving China. We should do this every year. No Kendall, no Gigi, all that speculation and press atention. Harry as a performer. SO and FB in models that actually deserved them. I don't know you, are you sure you are VS? 

Harry is also banned in China due to lyrics from Kiwi.

6 minutes ago, LameImpala said:

As someone who's not as deep into the fashion world as some of the users seem to be, what is the problem with Gigi people have?

Most of the hostility for Gigi around here is that it seems that everything has been handed to Gigi and Bella on a golden plate because their mother was a model and married well.  

They didn't have to go to castings this year and last year too.  Same with Kendall (which if you ask me, it's a blessing that ol' dead eyes won't be there). 

16 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

You’re in heaven with Elsa, Blanca and Nadine.

In deed I'm, my friend. It can't get any better than this for me. I'm a happy sheep.

18 minutes ago, jayden85qc said:

Harry is also banned in China due to lyrics from Kiwi.

That was BS to me, tbh. Kiwi not his only song tho. They can ban Kiwi but not him for that.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Been dealing with something all day, out of the loop, what's going on?

Gigi  confirmed on twitter that she's out of the show.   And  her tweet said something like see you next year on it and peeps are  calling foul-privileged.  Singers are still unconfirmed. 
Some girls are on their way via instagram.