Bellazon

1 minute ago, Kevork89 said:

I’m sure Angel visas would’ve been cleared a long time ago. There’s no way VS wouldn’t have at least done that.

Adriana posted yesterday about having her last work out in Miami, which means she was/is leaving soon and she's been MIA today from IG stories which is not usual on her lately, my best bet is she's flying already. VS took care of the Angels' visa so I'm sure they all made it, there's no way they would risk it. Especially not Adriana who is their biggest name

25 minutes ago, unali said:

@ilum I would rarely say for some model this, but IMO she is ugly and I don't like her body at all, it is maybe offensive, but most people are less kind with words when they describe her, I was being gentle. :D

And her personality is so off putting, she seems very fake and forced to me.

Saying someone is ugly is being "gentle" according to you? If someone said the same about your favorite Candice and called her ugly it would be a whole different scenario and you know it :rofl: You lashed out at me for no valid reason in her topic yet it's okay to bash other models? Makes zero sense.

On a different note, this year's seems to be one big hot mess.

1 minute ago, diamondtw said:

There is way too much fake news and rumors damn it's frustrating... I miss the good old days when social media wasn't that involve. I even kinda blame VS on being too hush hush because everything is speculation, it's too much for my little brain

You don't have a little brain :no2:

Just now, PinkCouture said:

Don't encourage it!!! :p

No, considering she has been attacked before I wouldn't be surprised if she is paranoid.

I didn't know that, maybe you are right. She witnessed all of the backlash and probably got scared for her safety.

9 minutes ago, notthatkindagirl said:

This mess was all fun and games until this Adriana rumor gave me a heart attack!! But she probably is flying already, hasn't been active on socials or anything and also is the most important name there so if VS hasn't sorted this one out, i don't know what they did.

Nah, Ed could take Adriana carrying in his back to China if necessary. Crazy fanatics feed on these dramas to invent more and more

4 minutes ago, unali said:

What safety reasons, it is not like anybody is going to kill her in China. :D

You don't think the amount of vitriol on her social media would make her team concerned for her safety?

6 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I am not convinced Gigi's visa got denied. I am thinking she is not going b/c of all the heat she is getting and for safety reasons.

Yes! This is how I'm processing it. I doubt we'll ever know the full situation but I can't get over her literally being in Vogue China a few months ago and Shanghai for Tommy x Gigi last year and then being denied a visa now. But visas have been denied for less, I guess.

1 minute ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

You don't think the amount of vitriol on her social media would make her team concerned for her safety?

Yes! This is how I'm processing it. I doubt we'll ever know the full situation but I can't get over her literally being in Vogue China a few months ago and Shanghai for Tommy x Gigi last year and then being denied a visa now. 

I think it is just paranoia. Celebs in China get bashed and trolled online all the time and they are fine.  Also, the fact she has been in China numerous times in the past makes me skeptical about her visa getting denied.