Bellazon

It is true that,  so the day of elsa's birthday, is this really a coincidence ?? I do not think so, so it's 90% elsa who will wear fantasy bra. it seems will be too late for release it, i hope the first  video making is the next week  but seems it's november  too lol

There's no confirmed date yet, the rumor is Nov. 20th but again it's just a rumor. However, Russell's expo thing is launching Nov. 19th so i say will indeed be the 20th or the 21st, they've the show a week before airing it a few times already so I'm sure they'll make it work

On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 5:20 PM, peroxideblonde said:

Harry Styles :sick:

i hope is fake, i can't handle Taylor again and her new song is AWFUL

Punk Angel sound so 2000, not current at all..at least i hope they'll use just music in this segment because the performers aren't punk at all

Niall >>>>>>>>>

I was actuallt hoping for Niall until he released his tour dates and I knew there was no way he'd make it, Harry was my second 1D choice, Slow Hands would have been so good for a slow-ish segment.

On the bright side, Niall is coming to Argentina next year so yassss :heart:

LOL. Makes me laugh that she answered with a "no" to the "do you get recognized in the street" question and all the other girls, including the most no-one, answered with a "yes, sometimes blablabla". I just love her and that "no" it can't be true. She's too famous to not get recognized every once in a while :rofl:

That's why I said she's probably not having Garth and Sophia's nonsense :rofl: 

She was so aloof in the interview, and she was not even maintaining eye contact in 40% of the interview. Half of the time she was looking away, and her mentioning "Not at all" to me sounded like sarcasm to the question posed. 

Side note, I hope all of our members in LV are well. Please keep us updated.