Bellazon

1 minute ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Lots of kitsch, outfits that make you wonder if everyone at VS might not be colour blind, too much unnecessary spray tan (in some photos Taylor look almost as dark-skinned as Lais and Jasmine) but enough pretty models to make it worth our while. So the usual. I just wonder whose genius idea was to have the model walk in twos in the Balmain section. And by genius I mean really dumb. :smile:

Speaking of dumb ideas, Kelly's Porcelain Angels outfits hides most of her breasts. Fail! Stella's wings look ridiculous, hopefully they will look better in motion. Bella's outfits look nice, let's see if her walk will be as tragic as last time. Karlie looks like a goddess but that's to be expected. Lais is a goddess too and we will all pretend those hideous boots don't exist.

Yea they put way to much spray tan on Taylor it didn't look good ..

Just caught up on the pages! First, thank you everyone for the pictures and videos! Much appreciated! :heart:

I think the performers are going to be great, so that's something positive. Harry is amazing live. Based on the pictures (and video), Stella and Martha need to go. Huge fan of Romee, Taylor, and Lais this year, they looked stunning from the angels.

Best Outfits (no particular order):

GettyImages-876613240.jpgGettyImages-876613956.jpgGettyImages-876613968.jpgGettyImages-876665040.jpgGettyImages-876618786.jpgGettyImages-876668626.jpgGettyImages-876669066.jpg

Worst: Literally looks like she's trying to keep it from choking her

GettyImages-876619164.jpg

Segments:

PUNK: Outfits hit or miss, not terrible though.

Winter's Tale: No cohesion AT ALL, awful skirt things. Only thing I liked was Karlie's wings.

Goddesses: Like everyone else, probably the best segment, even though I wasn't a fan of all the drapings around the midsection. Dilone and Vanessa Moody should not have been there.

PINK: Eh. Confused by Grace and Zuri's wings. Alecia looked really cute! Maggie reminds me of Maud - not a fan.

Porcelain Angels: Actually liked it! But I think that's because I like the combo of blue and white. Too many capes and weird tunics though.

Nomad: Better than Exotic Traveler. I think it should be fun to see in motion. Except for Sui's zebra outfit.

4 minutes ago, blkwidow said:

Guys, they obviously photoshopped Leslie and Ale into the photo. This is the real one

Untitled-1.thumb.png.9f1cb5a11486808970315d7cc3e7544f.png

Thank you for finding the real picture.

3 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

Omg I want this to happen.

We all want this to happen.

Have you seen this? Ashley Graham photoshopped herself in the VS show :rofl:

http://www.thisisinsider.com/ashley-graham-shades-victorias-secret-with-photoshopped-angel-wings-2017-11?utm_content=bufferdbcfd&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-insider-design

And an article about Ming's fall:
http://www.thisisinsider.com/victorias-secret-model-fell-on-the-runway-2017-11?utm_content=buffer11e64&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-insider-design

Also, there are Instagram stories and some posts in cosmopolitanmx and voguemexico about the show, there is a video of Elsa walking in the Nomadic section.

Just saw Jasmine's Nomad outfit.... my eyes, my eyes! She deserves better, VS! The whole Nomad section looks like a total mess.

Stella actually looks better in that latest Instagram pic than in the runway pics, probably because because you can barely see the stupid jacket or whatever it is.

2 minutes ago, tbhdz said:

Have you seen this? Ashley Graham photoshopped herself in the VS show :rofl:

http://www.thisisinsider.com/ashley-graham-shades-victorias-secret-with-photoshopped-angel-wings-2017-11?utm_content=bufferdbcfd&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-insider-design

And an article about Ming's fall:
http://www.thisisinsider.com/victorias-secret-model-fell-on-the-runway-2017-11?utm_content=buffer11e64&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-insider-design

Also, there are Instagram stories and some posts in cosmopolitanmx and voguemexico about the show, there is a video of Elsa walking in the Nomadic section.

LOL Ashley Graham just go to sleep

Ok, just finished reading all the pages I missed during the day.

I must say that the thing is... I can't find a favourite outfit this yeara, because I think they're all over all messy. But I don't exactly hate them, let's put it this way. I'm so happy Candice got to open, no secret she's my favorite, and it really was what I was looking forward for this show, so I'm happy it happened :angel:

Really sad Ale is leaving, and the video of her speech made me emotional. It was the right move to let her close and I hope we got a segment about her before the section. Taylor is looking the best out of ALL the Angels. New, old, grannies. SHE IS LOOKING THE BEST. No doubts: she's perfect and she got the best outfits imho. I love her and she's just too stunnig to be true.

Spoiler

Candice is clearly pregnant, Imma say this with the same convinction I said it about Behati in the orange dress in Tokyo. :rofl: