Bellazon

10 minutes ago, *Alejandra* said:

I think is the makeup, a lot of VS people couldn’t go to China because of the Visa issue. I think they have local makeup and hair people if I’m correct. 

woow everyone is saying things like this, is it that hard to get a visa to China? 

Jasmine looks perfect as always :drool:

I like the performers, I can't believe Taylor Swift wont perform :56608ab60b1b8_hellyea!:best news I got this week hahahah

1 minute ago, starss said:

woow everyone is saying things like this, is it that hard to get a visa to China? 

I like the performers, I can't believe Taylor Swift wont perform :56608ab60b1b8_hellyea!:best news I got this week hahahah

It's one of the hardest countries to get work permits in. I'm worried about the amount of pictures we'll get this year, just look at the amount of photo op pictures we got today and compare it to what we got last year, not even a 1/8

5 minutes ago, starss said:

I heard Taylor Swift actually decline because VS actually wanted her AGAIN lol

Just now, Clauds said:

It's one of the hardest countries to get work permits in. I'm worried about the amount of pictures we'll get this year, just look at the amount of photo op pictures we got today and compare it to what we got last year, not even a 1/8

Not counting how little we will get from social media too, since outisde the models, their families and the crew almost nobody uses not-Chinese social medias there.

This article just came out:

http://www.dailyedge.ie/victorias-secret-fashion-show-shanghai-3704371-Nov2017/

and I quote the most intersting part.

[The show] TV producers are grappling with bureaucrats over permission to shoot outside the Mercedes-Benz Arena, where it’s being held. “If you’re going to China, you want to show that you are in China,” fumed an insider… We’re told that producers charged with coordinating the coverage for various outlets are ‘on the verge of a nervous breakdown’.

And they even act surprised! Didn't they took informations before deciding to have hte shw there, or consult their logistic experts? Apparently not, typical VS...

1 minute ago, *Alejandra* said:

Lol, She is smarter than them. It's not excited to have the same preformer over and over again i'm waiting fot the day when VS fired Ed,Monica and Sophia. I'm just sick off them and i need new blood ;)

2 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

Ale better open the fucking show or i'll riot..i will miss her a lot, unpopular opinion but she always slay the runway imo

I think Ale will close the show. But I think that Candice has a great chance of opening the show, as far as I remember you are her fan, so you will win anyway. :D

6 minutes ago, *Alejandra* said:

She is really smart, I believe this, because VS needs her more then she needs them, and I bet they went crazy this year trying to convince her to do the show.

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

ugh that's bad.. I didn't know that ''/ 

5 minutes ago, *Alejandra* said:

wow hahahaha thats funny to know 

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

So everyone can get an idea, so far WireImage has just 76 pictures from all the promo events combined the girls did. Last year we had 94 pictures just from the airplane 

Do you think maybe the pictures will just take longer to be released and hopefully there will be more?