Bellazon

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

That's kinda the point though. Punk and it's aesthetics in it's purest form was a tearing down of mainstream and a building up of everything that wasn't mainstream to mock conformity, capitalism, and the establishment. Aesthetically, punk rebelled against the relaxation of the hippie movement and sparkly clean shine of disco. If you could make a shirt out of a diaper, garbage bags, duct tape, buttons, pins & needles and stickers so be it.... Nothing was ever polished or finished looking (it took the 80's goths to help refine the look).

Yes what fish lips is doing isn't punk- but it's the spirit of punk.

aea2b215c4fe73d9461b806cc8369308--punk-makeup-punk-rock.jpg 103bcc74666820c7aa214cd890fe0310--ant-music-style-punk.jpg 3eae889da6bb61b0d15ce203403c3f40.jpg

@phenobarbie I want her hair.......

That was the issue with Tough Love when they tried to do a rocker/punk aesthetic. It was too clean looking and came out looking girly and meh. I have a lot more hopes for this segment, though I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't super popular as evidenced here. People don't like that genre as much as they claim to, or at the very least they don't understand it and thus wont understand the aesthetic of the segment if they hold true to form.

As for the SO, I don't care how much everyone loves Elsa and will put blinders on when it comes to that bedazzled monstrosity of a jacket but I know 6 year old children who can do a better job at half the cost and a third of the time. The colors are damn near to bold for her, but they  may have done that because of the lights on the runway, though it'll probably wash her out even further. :idk:

Oh, and Taylor is at 9.2 million instagram followers! So by everyone's logic..... sooooooooo much deserved this year. But apparently she doesn't deserve anything.

2 hours ago, unali said:

@Souled-Out I wouldn't call Elsa lucky though, the only time she got something good was this year and the last one. 

In 2015 she had one of the most atrocious outfits and years before that weren't better.

Oh come on! Elsa had the Pink Wing that almost took out Arianna!:ninjaknives:

That was good, (to me at least) 

6 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Typical Okie attitude.  Almost everyone I know from Oklahoma is like that in some way. :tf:

We have to have something to hold on to when the nights get too cold and lonely :angel:

As far as Candice goes, are people really looking forward to her return? The coming back after a baby bit has been done.

31 minutes ago, Top-modèle196 said:

Does anyone know how much the models are paid for the show? I have always wondered

I remember reading/hearing that the contracted Angels are the only ones who are technically "Paid" because they have contracts with Victoria's Secret. As far as I know the other models don't get handed a cheque to walk the show per say, they are well paid with exposure, flights, accommodation wherever the show is held, publicity, the countless goodies they receive etc. 

I could be wrong but that makes sense to me

5 minutes ago, Liora Loyola said:

Why does everyone thinks Selita was a joke? Yes, she may not had the best walk and was over the top but she delivered as an angel. She was sexy, fun, flirty and full of energy. Most models can't even pull that off today. 

fWFKpBeg_o.gif

11h7zm0.jpg

20koeno.jpg

1584j6d.gif

zk36v5.jpg

pyZpi2IF_o.gif

2chqhs.png

Selita was such a Classy girl, very elegant ans soft, Adore her.