Bellazon

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

What does that have to do with anything? If U Seek Amy isn’t a giant pity party. :idk: 

The entire concept of Reputation is “my bad behaviour is because YOU made me do it.” LWYMMD? This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things? Don’t Blame Me? Call It What You Want? Taylor is a grown woman who refuses to take responsibility for any of her actions, and while I don’t believe she’s completely to blame for her “feuds,” this “woe is me ): I’m a sweet little girl who is getting picked on by these nasty mean people” act is just sad. 

And I used to be a Taylor fan. :idk: Bought the concert tickets, came home with a tour t-shirt. But this latest phase is awful. 

nothing but FACTS

How can someone be a hater only because they called Taylor inmature? That's all she is showing:ninja:showing. Props to her and her team for turning the bad situation into a money maker but her playing the victim card it's already boring, you can be the victim all the freaking time. Honestly, I just want her to drop this damn attitude and give me Speak Now 2.0.:rolingpin:

Since we’re on the subject of performers, have any of you heard of Barns Courtney? He is amazing and he just released his first album. He is very unknown and his chances of performing at the show is at 0%. But VS used his song Hands for their bralette commercial during the summer so maybe his chances are at 0.01%.

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

What I would want: Rihanna (with one song solo and other with N*E*R*D*, Lemon) + Harry Styles (I dig his new vibe) + Camila Cabello in Pink. Powerhouse without needing Miss Swift drama

I'm here for Rihanna.

I'm listening to "Lemon" as we speak. I like the beat but which segment would it go in? 

I won't even go to the music quality part, because to each their own. But I just can't stand all the victimization coming from a multimillionary, tall, skinny, white, beautiful grown ass woman, who happens to dates half of the hottest guys out there. She's lucky as fuck and the only thing she does is whining and being petty. She should just own it instead of acting like a pubescente in the hopes of sounding #relatable. 

Sorry for the rant, I'll shut up now :angel:

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

You can also see it when she is next to Ming who is also Chinese or next to Shu. I adore Sui but she does need to chill out with the skin thing

fKGzsKg1_t.jpg isWfum04_t.jpg cyLMf0jU_t.jpg 37H9DO9F_t.jpg jnIt7xqF_t.jpg

a

7 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

They need to throw some fake tanner on Sui this year. I know she's naturally pale and that's a desirable trait in Chinese beauty standards, but she looked straight up ghostly last year under the stage lights, especially in her all black outfit. 

7 hours ago, Ichigo9 said:

Totally agree. I just don't find this super pale skin tone attractive at all 

6 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

This is not a very popular opinion but some of these Asian women need to take it easy on the pale thing. It is getting ridiculous to the point they do look ghostly. I am not saying they should go tanning or sun bathing but a little color never hurts. Yes I know for some Asians it is difficult to get a tan but maybe put in a drop of bronzer in your makeup? Or got one or two shades darker in your foundation mixing it with your sunscreen/moisturizer? That's what I do year round :smile: 

This might come as a surprise to you guys but one of the reasons VS hires Sui to walk for their show is partly because her pale skin fits in to certain outfits. 

Sui even mentioned VS made her go through tanning sessions twice until 2013 before giving up because no matter how she tans, she's still pale white.

In all the interviews she's had, she mentioned she's naturally pale because her mom is pale. Don't know about skincare since her contract with Shiseido ended last year but she's representing Olay's this year. Dead Sui walking last year was probably lighting and makeup combined :rofl: 

8 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Seeing the pics following your posts of the progress os the girls made me curious :p Maybe I'll check it out if it comes back with subtitles. Also, One and Jacklyn are gorgeous, but Christian is also a good winner

Gonna triple post because I'm typing from mobile and it's laggy as fuck.

I'm happy with Christian winning, and would imagine here are the reasons why One, Jaclyn & Wen didn't.

One: HF face, mediocre pose, too much personas in catwalks, VS wants someone whose just being themselves.

Jaclyn: The weakest of the top 4, pretty face, horrible poses, meh catwalk, has been subpar throughout the show.

Wen: Classic beauty, poses well, walks okay, but the judges don't want her.

Christian: HF face, walks well, poses decently, has great energy, thus crowned winner. 

For those of you interested to see what Lais and Sui are doing for the 11/11 event, they're possibly live streaming a "Train Like An Angel" session via Meipai, Asian snapchat basically. 

https://weibo.com/6016404050/FujVq2oyO

Just download the Meipai app, copy paste the following Chinese words --> 维多利亚的秘密 and select 关注. Live streaming starts an hour from NOW.

5a0446e78d4534433.jpg!thumb420