Bellazon

remember when we saw Sara and Karlie outside the feetings with the same shoe mark on the legs ? I think that's the same shooes/boots as Brian Atwood was designing - and if so they are both walking Nomad Angels. If that's the first segment I hope Sara opens!!!!

47 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

can we all agree that Sara just slayed everyone's halloween? hahaha (I love not only how hot she still looks but the message behind hahah)

Sara has been slaying the fuck out of Halloween for a while now. She goes full-on scary, instead of cutesy/slutty like most of women do so kuddos to her, she looked killer. Excited to see what she'll wear for the big party tonight :thumbs_up:

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Sara has been slaying the fuck out of Halloween for a while now. She goes full-on scary, instead of cutesy/slutty like most of women do so kuddos to her, she looked killer. Excited to see what she'll wear for the big party tonight :thumbs_up:

Absolutely thinking the same. I love it how Jas said in one caption under the photo with Sara 'there are two types of girls for Halloween' :D 

My thoughts (and hopes lol)

Nomad

Open: Jasmine/Sara (but don't want Jasmine to open the show tho so if this is the first segment then I'd prefer someone else)

Close: Lily

Goddesses (hopefully the FB in this segment on Elsa yes pleaseeeeeeee)

Open: Candice

Close: Lais

Porcelain

Open: Elsa

Close: Taylor

Winter

Open: Romee

Close: Stella

Punk

Open: Adri

Close: Ale

Milennial

Open: Grace

Close: Alanna

3 hours ago, jay_hk said:

remember when we saw Sara and Karlie outside the feetings with the same shoe mark on the legs ? I think that's the same shooes/boots as Brian Atwood was designing - and if so they are both walking Nomad Angels. If that's the first segment I hope Sara opens!!!!

for me this means Sara will not open anything.. no way she will open the show, maybe just maybe she can close Nomad at best..her second segment is Punk and no way she can close or open this one