Bellazon

7 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Did you read Sara's last post on instagram? She's calling out Lui Magazine for publishing shots she didn't give consent to. Such a shitty story, I imagine it's only one of many. She's calling out the photographer also, which was David Bellamere who's really much connected to a lot of VS shoots (Haven't seen him around VS in a while though). I don't know about you, but I've always had a weird vibe from him. I've always thought some of his photos were kinda tasteless so I'm not that shocked about the news.

I hope she gets to win the lawsuit she's building against them.

no no David Bellemere was defending Sara against Lui mag. Sara commented that on her IG post. David was not the problem he even defend her . the Lawsuit is going to be just with Lui.

Just now, MarVS said:

no no David Bellemere was defending Sara against Lui mag. Sara comment that on her IG post. David was not the problem he even defend her . the Lawsuit is going to be just with Lui.

Oh, I missed that evolution of the story! Thanks for clarifing that. Either way, I still think he's weird.

20 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Did you read Sara's last post on instagram? She's calling out Lui Magazine for publishing shots she didn't give consent to. Such a shitty story, I imagine it's only one of many. She's calling out the photographer also, which was David Bellamere who's really much connected to a lot of VS shoots (Haven't seen him around VS in a while though). I don't know about you, but I've always had a weird vibe from him. I've always thought some of his photos were kinda tasteless so I'm not that shocked about the news.

I hope she gets to win the lawsuit she's building against them.

I’ve just read that. Poor Sara, she shouldn’t have been treated that way.

4 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

I know what it is and where it can be purchased but nonetheless let's not advocate people taking any kind of pill or supplement, for safety reasons! :yes: 

Allergies exist! Especially to supplements that may be made with substances other than what they say.

Listen to this good man, people :wub: 

4 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

^ I have a gave a safety thingy... Take at your own risk, and some common reactions. I'm covered :rofl:

Not how liability works, Pretty, especially with minors.  Back up.

Disclaimer that this is not advice I am giving in a professional capacity.  Nothing I have said creates a solicitor/client relationship.This statement is for informational purposes only. I cannot take any responsibility for any errors or omissions in my statement especially if you use it outside of its purpose as guidance and information. 

And @gotportugal, go to ya damn class. Your education is a valuable thing and there are millions of girls who would kill to be in your place.

/ end seriousness, can we get back to talking about bras please

I bet the people calling her a hypocrite also think that if you got raped it was probably because your skirt was too short and were somehow asking for it. This was NOT on Sara, there was an agreement and should have been respected, end of story. I hope she sues the fuck out of everyone involved.