Bellazon

15 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

So wait. some people are calling out others for not accepting that there can be a difference of opinion but they’re the saltiest of all ?hmmmm

i wanna see all these so called blacking out every weekend posts because damn xD  

Preach.:rolleyes: I see people talking as if they were there while the models were doing lines of coke.:rofl:

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

Interesting, since TSwift had to turn down the Super Bowl since it's a Pepsi promoted event

I know. This SB Timberlake will perform. It's possible that she's positioning herself to perform at 2019 SB Show.

mpbxe17uo9qz.thumb.jpg.8e1c77f8ca730b70552e3bd6ba393448.jpg

1 hour ago, jessicanicole said:

So wait. some people are calling out others for not accepting that there can be a difference of opinion but they’re the saltiest of all ?hmmmm

i wanna see all these so called blacking out every weekend posts because damn xD  

Huge difference between accepting an "opinion" and stating yours kindly vs just pretending that said opinion is completely false because "pics don't mean anything" but go off sis? :cain: 

Actually, real talk though.

Do we know a model who is a goody two-shoes? My guess is someone like Aiden Curtiss, Alanna Arrington are still pretty pure (at heart) :Angel: .

After reading all them comments, I went googling about models smoking. Seems like the Asians don't smoke a lot, or if so, they don't let a lot of their pictures surface on the internet. Seeing photos of Erin/Candice smoking though, breaks my heart.

Call me naive, but I really thought they lived a "healthy lifestyle". Then again, healthy for me is eating protein, fiber and carbs in a single meal, then working out like Adriana Lima crazy to stay healthy. Healthy for me isn't smoking and then go HAM on workouts. I rather models gain weight, work out and lose it than to smoke to destress, but that's just me. 

Maybe its a circle thing, especially since models socialize a lot. Not saying its bad or anything, but maybe Ed really wants to push for that healthy image? I for one want to see a model who isn't afraid of eating lots to gain weight, then working out to lose it. Rather than smoking to quell their appetites. 

So.... I was looking at Weibo for some information, and the admin of FSOutfits noticed something interesting. 

Source: https://weibo.com/2903702822/FpaWjEc7L

Basically... they pointed out that Sophia had the #victoriasecretangel typed out for a few selected models. It's only angels + Ming + Kate G. Not sure if its a sign that VS if trying to negotiate with Ming for that second offer we talked about @Clauds, and maybe re-sign Kate G again? Or are we just reading too much in to things :rofl: 

Of course the same people start ganging up again and accusing others of saying things they never said lol, classic BZ! It's called a different opinion, deal with it. 

@PastaFreak Above text was not directed towards you lol so don't worry. I was just curious, why would you rather have models eat a lot and then lose it all very quickly? That's not exactly healthy either. 

11 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Of course the same people start ganging up again and accusing others of saying things they never said lol, classic BZ! It's called a different opinion, deal with it. 

@PastaFreak Above text was not directed towards you lol so don't worry. I was just curious, why would you rather have models eat a lot and then lose it all very quickly? That's not exactly healthy either. 

Eh, I won't call it losing it quickly. It's just that I believe in eating food that the body needs and using workout as a means of dropping the extra pounds if any. Maybe it's because I hit the gyms often and the one thing I hear from my trainer or gym goers alike is that you don't deprive the body of the nutrient that it needs to lose weight whilst maintaining muscle. It applies to either gender when it comes to getting lean or bulking up.

Generally, the idea is to eat clean. You have minimal carbs but maximize your protein/fiber intake. For energy, you eat foods that are high in calorie but healthy at the same time. So whenever I see models eating something healthy, I really applaud them because its not an easy feat to achieve. And it can be done for VS models quite honestly, because they don't train with weights, or at least minimal weights and rely on a lot of free weight training instead. Unless it's someone like Adriana Lima who goes for hardcore boxing, energy shouldn't be an issue. 

Working out hard is more about the state of mind that you have. That's why a lot of VS models often say you train like athletes because you really do have a limited period of time to get ready and you have to keep to a strict diet to really stay in shape. The only model that comes to my mind is Izabel Goulart, who really works out a lot in her free time and eats healthy. I have yet to come across a photo of her smoking too, so I believe its possible. 

You might lose some weight for working out hard, but at least its a weight loss based on working out and having clean dietary habits rather than smoking is what I mean. 

@PastaFreak Only non editorial/photoshoot kinda picture I could find of Izabel holding a cig, and before anyone says she's just holding it, I doubt that since it seems to be at a show backstage, and why would she walk around with a cig just to pose? Makes zero sense.

About the whole eating healthy thing, I'm not against that, but some models really do take it too far. They act as if you can't be healthy unless you work out non stop and only eat raw vegan gluten free dairy free organic etc. I don't agree when it comes to the fact that some people think you have to work out in order to be in shape. Some people, and I know this one is going to sting lol, just don't have to work out like crazy in order to have a nice figure. I know lots of people don't believe that but it's true.

I truly wonder where this whole craze came from because back in the 90s you never heard models say they have been working out like crazy non stop. When asked what they did to prep before the show they usually just said they did a few work outs a week before the show and got a massage lol. Even in 2005/2006, Gisele was asked what she did. She got a massage before the show. That's it. None of that "I've been working out since summer, training 3 hours a day for months at a time" story. I do agree that working out instead of just smoking cigs in order to suppress your appetite is a far more healthy way of taking care of yourself, but there are limits, even with working out. There is absolutely nothing attractive about a model walking down the runway looking like the hulk, some truly over do it. Models are supposed to have nice figures, but they don't have to look like a bodybuilder either.

post-1609-1138633407_thumb.jpg

23 minutes ago, Fuka said:

I don't understand why Elsa does that. It's obviously unfortunate that Lais will never have the FB. VS prefers to leave Lais back ... If Elsa wants to make a compliment I find it awkward.

I do not really agree, who said that lais will never have it? certainly this year it is probably for elsa and next year josephine, but look at lily, who would have thought she would wear it someday, must keep hope.
Poor lais, yet it is ed and monica who decide, lais has been there for so many years. it is not even sure she will have an opening or closing this year, I still cross the fingers

Poor lais, maybe a huge wing

but it seems that they have changed the date of the announcement of the fb, it is now the 01 NOVEMBER, it is probably because it is too obvious that it is elsa

On 10/7/2017 at 5:11 AM, PastaFreak said:

I for one want to see a model who isn't afraid of eating lots to gain weight, then working out to lose it. Rather than smoking to quell their appetites. 

If you follow Bella Hadid this is her whole modus operandi. She still smokes, but you can see fairly easily that she puts on weight (by no means do I mean to call her fat, my therapist would kill me for that shit, but check out any of her recent FW pics and you'll see it) and then goes insane fasting and working out before the VSFS. You can find a lot of dialogue about it on certain fan blogs. Gigi was more or less the same until her Hashimoto's (I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, but side eyeing her eternally) dropped her weight to HF model standards.

But I don't know if you wanted Hadids :rofl: Just saying those models do exist :whistle: 

On 10/7/2017 at 8:12 AM, *Luna* said:

They act as if you can't be healthy unless you work out non stop and only eat raw vegan gluten free dairy free organic etc.

This is called orthorexia, which is on its way to being a DSM term but is currently accepted by a number of health professionals as being something real. Essentially, it's diagnostic acknowledgement that healthy eating can turn obsessive in the way restricting eating can, and tbh anyone who follows models needs to know about it and understand it so they can get help if need be :Amelie_wft: 

Anorexia (bulimia is a different story but less prevalent in the modelling industry because it doesn't have the same effect as restricting) is becoming more and more unacceptable in the industry due to outside pressure so the new face is healthy, healthy, healthy! which is where orthorexia has kicked in and taken over. People forget that eating disorders are just that, disordered eating, and obsessive focus on what you do and don't eat is disordered as fuck. Same with obsessively exercising. Waifs are out. Thin and muscular is in. The industry cycles in and out, in and out, over and over again. 80s glamazons > 90s heroin chic > 2000s rise of Adriana and Gisele > late 2000s baby faced / Russian waifs > 2010s skinny but HEALTHY with CURVES.

So this shit isn't healthy, and your favourite model eating only raw gluten free dairy free sugar free organic (god like everyone on my feed) and going for 10 km runs every day may be physically fit but she sure as fuck isn't healthy.