Bellazon

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

But watch VS pair "Look What You Made Me Do" with their "Punk" section

You shut your dirty whore mouth and apologize! :ninjaknives: Do not put those kind of thoughts out into the cosmic universe, someone or something may be listening and make your thoughts into reality.

1 hour ago, aguusmaltes said:

Wtf is wrong with Josephine’s legs? They look too thin, they’ll break while she’s walking :O_O:

I think part of it is the way she’s standing- she’s leaning forward so the perspective makes her torso larger/legs smaller. She looked the same in the street candids I saw of her, but it’s also #TRAINLIKEANANGEL time so watch all the girls drop weight. 

I want to see the Garry thing happening. 

Georgia Fowler and Harry Style has dated. I do like harry style but I am sick and tired of Taylor Swift. We don’t need her for the thousand time she is so annoying and her music sucks. I rather see Ariana Grande her songs is better. 

Rumors that the Kiwi song is about Georgia Fowler. 

17 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Wait, you actually think VS would do something good with punk? You are very kind....  btw this is VS's idea of punk :rofl:

Lx8qGMU.jpg

Edgy ^^ :rofl:

-- VS don't fuck this up, k thanx

tYx4wep.jpg

Ok, yeah.  I didn't think that through. Lily's outfit was pretty alright though, I like more crusty looking dirty ass punks but I understood what they were going for.

But yeah, I retract my statement. Please don't do that VS.

The FB will be revealed November 7th and then the rest of things will start to come out. Fashion Week is ending this week, so I expect VS to start slowly hyping the show again next week up until the 7th and have the FB out.

I'm thrilled if Harry is indeed performing but Taylor is so overdone at this point, I do understand why she keeps getting booked tho, wether we like it or not she's one of the biggest names in the world.

30 minutes ago, Clauds said:

The FB will be revealed November 7th and then the rest of things will start to come out. Fashion Week is ending this week, so I expect VS to start slowly hyping the show again next week up until the 7th and have the FB out.

I'm thrilled if Harry is indeed performing but Taylor is so overdone at this point, I do understand why she keeps getting booked tho, wether we like it or not she's one of the biggest names in the world.

In the US especially aswell. 

Where did that photo of 7/11 came from? 

27 minutes ago, clau17 said:

November 7th Is Elsa's bday..

This will either turn out to be the cutest/lamest FB reveal ever or the most savage move by VS :rofl:

Either way, I hope they do another reveal video, last year with Jasmine was really cute. I also hope they finally release a video of Elsa being told she was opening the show last year.