Bellazon

If VS is trying to placate the Asian audience then I wouldn't expect darker skinned models and rather a heavy use of Caucasians with pale skin and light or red hair.  .. that's IF they're trying to placate.

This sucks in general but maybe there will be a silver lining - temporary stop of VS's obsession with spray tan. :smile:

Yay for Keke and Cindy Mello getting callbacks. Cindy Bruna, Devon Windsor, Georgia Fowler and Kelly Gale too but they were more or less expected.

VSFSUpdates and vsdiaries at Instagram have the following women as confirmed to be going to callbacks not sure where they got it so take it as you wish

- Izabel Goulart

- Mackinley Hill

- Brooke Perry

- Luping Wong

- Flavia Luccini

- Chantal Monaghan

- Anna Christina Schwartz

- Kristina Peric

- Daniela Lopez

- Sasha Kichigina

- Kate Grigorieva

oh hey DLo auditioned? wow can't believe this adorable cutie went from lurking her Bellazon thread to a step closer walking the VSFS lmaooo if she really did get a callback that's great. if she gets the show she could do this patent dance on that glitter runway 

lsf09sfjlarewslfsadfs.thumb.gif.09cfd07eb7d885c933f1263466006353.gif

I agree with everything said about China/East Asia, they are notoriously racist towards people with darker skinned tones that even Indians get treated terribly in Hong Kong. However, VS is a GLOBAL brand that has models from all over the world so I highly doubt they won't cast any darker skinned models this year because of the show's location. Also let's not forget, the lineup this year will be small comprared to the previous year's when we had 47-51 models for the shows. The lineup this year will most likely be in the 35-40 range due to China's strict visa policies when it comes to travel, so they're probably picking girls who already have their shit settled before the show so they don't screw VS over last minute.

1 hour ago, DonSimon said:

oh hey DLo auditioned? wow can't believe this adorable cutie went from lurking her Bellazon thread to a step closer walking the VSFS lmaooo if she really did get a callback that's great. if she gets the show she could do this patent dance on that glitter runway 

lsf09sfjlarewslfsadfs.thumb.gif.09cfd07eb7d885c933f1263466006353.gif

Daniela make me nervious because she is stunning but I was watching runway videos or her and she seems to have a killer walk only when she's barefoot. She walks very awkwardly with heels (and they were pretty short) so I don't know how she would manage to keep her "amazing" walk with big high heels. I'm not too excited about her tbh. 

Btw, any words from Hannah Ferguson? She's been very quiet this days. Also 

+I want to see Hailey Baldwin, I don't know but she's definitely better than kendull and she seems to want it really bad (and I love her body), idk she deserves a chance to surprise us. 

8 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Daniela make me nervious because she is stunning but I was watching runway videos or her and she seems to have a killer walk only when she's barefoot. She walks very awkwardly with heels (and they were pretty short) so I don't know how she would manage to keep her "amazing" walk with big high heels. I'm not too excited about her tbh. 

Btw, any words from Hannah Ferguson? She's been very quiet this days. Also 

+I want to see Hailey Baldwin, I don't know but she's definitely better than kendull and she seems to want it really bad (and I love her body), idk she deserves a chance to surprise us. 

I agree on Daniela...thought I was the only one thinking this.