Bellazon

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Grace mentioned her fittings in plural form.

This is not confirmation. This does not mean two outfits. She said she had “fittings.” Every single girl has more than one fitting. Everyone read way too into this and spread it everywhere that Grace has two outfits. 

Grace has a Pink contract. She will walk Pink, and only Pink imo. Grace walking mainline came from a fan, and it spread from there. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

This is not confirmation. This does not mean two outfits. She said she had “fittings.” Every single girl has more than one fitting. Everyone read way too into this and spread it everywhere that Grace has two outfits. 

Grace has had a Pink contract. She will walk Pink, and only Pink imo. Grace walking mainline came from a fan, and it spread from there. 

This. Both Behati and Elsa walked VS as Pink girls for 3 years with only one look before VS moved them to mainline.

1 hour ago, Alexis10 said:

The Vanessa Moody thing is gold....??

Might as well also say....

Joan, Lily D and Iza are attending the show, they never confirmed they didn’t make it so expect them there. 

Also bella and gigi are banned last min from China so they won’t be attending the show also....????

Elsa is also having trouble getting her Visa cleared.....

???

Expanding to China is understandable but VS is making it hard for themselves. Gosh what a mess. Living for it tho. Hope everything works out for Elsa!!

6 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

I imagine you'd all have preferred she showed support for Hilary? :rofl:

I'll take grab em by the pussy quotes taken out of context over a women who defended sex offenders and showed zero remorse for it.

I dont really want to continue this politics stuff, but my dislike for Mr. Small Hands has nothing to do with Hillary. I don't like her too. (Liked in the past and regret it :ninja: )

1 minute ago, notthatkindagirl said:

Expanding to China is understandable but VS is making it hard for themselves. Gosh what a mess. Living for it tho. Hope everything works out for Elsa!!

I think the person was making a joke about Elsa and that.