Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

^

well it would be really hard to get a p.h.d. and stay at the top of your game in the modeling industry...realistically those are hopes...i mean hell if she can actually be a doctor...that would be amazing...but its so much work and schooling..so i dont know

^

well it would be really hard to get a p.h.d. and stay at the top of your game in the modeling industry...realistically those are hopes...i mean hell if she can actually be a doctor...that would be amazing...but its so much work and schooling..so i dont know

actually pediatricians are not phd's but in fact md's

Slightly off topic, but talking about her medical dreams, wasn't there an ER doc who participated in the first episode of America's next top model this season? Why would you want to become a model after years of medical school????

No kidding. :blink:

If Adriana wants to pursue a career in the medical field, more power to her. It's admirable to not want to base your entire self worth on how you look.

:laugh:

Self-control and patience until the wedding :drool: :drool: :drool: :evil:

:laugh:

about the private life of adriana until today of it have spoken the newspapers, in the moment in which for before the time she it faces sure arguments can also make news, I ask myself that sense has that a girl between beautifulst of the world has need makes publicit