Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

for the ones that dont have a GQ subscription if you subscribe online you get a free adriana poster with a subscription...you know i subscribed :p

Yeah, Man! really? ~Lolz well i'm going to the GQ website and subscribe right now!

you know i gotta get my hands on that Adriana poster! :drool: :evil:

thanks for the info. ;)

haha, i even called them today and made sure im getting the poster, if i wasnt getting the poster i was gonna cancel but they said im gonna get it and i was like FUCK YEAH! <----lady started laughing when i said that

haha, i even called them today and made sure im getting the poster, if i wasnt getting the poster i was gonna cancel but they said im gonna get it and i was like FUCK YEAH! <----lady started laughing when i said that

:laugh: Man--i would of told her---Yo! Fed-Ex that shit to me--right now!!! :rofl:

you bought it and im scanning it as we speak...man its a pain in the ass. <_<

Oh... so the black and white pic is in it afterall? :huh: It does look like a pain in the ass to scan. I was gonna try and then I was like... "Hell no. I can't do it!" :laugh:

:laugh: Man--i would of told her---Yo! Fed-Ex that shit to me--right now!!! :rofl:

:laugh: You're hilarious! Btw- I don't think you look like Ja Rule. when I saw your avi I thought it was Busta Rhymes! :) Ever gotten that?

:)

a poster :cry: .. the closest thing i have to an adriana poster are a whole bunch of magazine cut outs of her ads or vs or editorials .. what ever i can find - i keep!! I use to work at a pharmacy and I'd ask them to give me the old maybeline stuff.

the poster is on gq and you must subscribe? how much ? OUuuu it's only $12

you bought it and im scanning it as we speak...man its a pain in the ass. <_<

Oh... so the black and white pic is in it afterall? :huh: It does look like a pain in the ass to scan. I was gonna try and then I was like... "Hell no. I can't do it!" :laugh:

:laugh: You're hilarious! Btw- I don't think you look like Ja Rule. when I saw your avi I thought it was Busta Rhymes! :) Ever gotten that?

Yeah, Man! true dat--true dat! just keepin it real! ;)

so you think i look like my man--Busta? ~Lolz well one of my ex-girls from awhile ago--used to say i reminded her of Busta :laugh: but more young ladies tell me i look like my man--Ja Rule :laugh:

don't ask me why ~Lolz

I'm here repping myself! ;) One Love==Thug Love--Thug Life! NYC in da house! :evil:

N you know i can't keep my eyes off your avi----DAMNNNNNN!!!!! :drool:

i hope this wasn't posted before...

Adriana Lima is a Virgin. But that's what the Victoria's Secret model is telling GQ Magazine, reports Page Six.

"Sex is for after marriage. [Men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me."

I mean, isn't the modelling industry all about sex and drugs? I thought it was a given that sexual favours were par for the course. Regardless, I'm sure that Adriana's past boyfriends probably wanted to shoot themselves in the head while dating her. I can't believe that Lenny Kravitz never got any while he was engaged to her. Although, that would explain why his last few albums have sucked so bad.

Update: Here's an excerpt from Adriana Lima's full interview from GQ magazine:

Are you a one-guy woman?

Of course! I

i hope this wasn't posted before...

Adriana Lima is a Virgin. But that's what the Victoria's Secret model is telling GQ Magazine, reports Page Six.

"Sex is for after marriage. [Men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me."

I mean, isn't the modelling industry all about sex and drugs? I thought it was a given that sexual favours were par for the course. Regardless, I'm sure that Adriana's past boyfriends probably wanted to shoot themselves in the head while dating her. I can't believe that Lenny Kravitz never got any while he was engaged to her. Although, that would explain why his last few albums have sucked so bad.

Update: Here's an excerpt from Adriana Lima's full interview from GQ magazine:

Are you a one-guy woman?

Of course! I

Lima: "Nothing sex before yes" the top assures of being vergine "the sex? Not before the wedding ". A phrase that pronounced stonata sound if from a top model that ancheggiando maliciously in sottoveste and reggicalze it has entered in imaginary the male one? Adriana Lima, 25enne Queen of the footbridges and sexy testimonial of the lingerie of Victoria' s Secret, still swears of being vergine. And from the GQ pages nozzle a message: "the men must respect my choice"... All he has had beginning with the prize "Supermodel Brazil contest", than Adriana he has won in 1996 and that it he has directly catapultata on the more important international fashionable footbridges, on the cover of the Pirelli calendar, in spot of the Tim and above all in the dreams of all the men. Thanks to a statuario physicist who challenge who watches to find it a defect and to a ace become famous for the angelic expression. The same one with which it counted paperelle "on the the" four small screen and that sfoggiato on the cover of GQ, to which for before the time has decided to speak about sex, making to virtually enter the fan in its bedroom. Rigorously to one public square. Because the Lima still assures of being vergine. Insomma, other that the mangiatrice of men to which it is obliged to play for contract. Like a girl to the ancient one, of those in via of extinction, the top model it assures of wanting to wait for the day of yes for before the time. "I only admit the sex after the wedding. The men must respect my choice. If they do not make it, wants to say that to not they want me ", he tells to the magazine, than he has assigned to the title it to them of" The World' s Most Voluptuous Virgin ". To this point perhaps intuisce the fulmineo goodbye to Lenny Kravitz, with which travagliata history has lived one. Little badly. Because if the style from sciupafemmine of the rockstar probably made to fists with its values from girl of the door next, for the top a future one from fable is shown. A real wedding with Wenzeslaus, the prince of the Liechtenstein. A true blue prince, of that anchor able to wait for...

:o :o :wave: :wave: ciaoooooooo