Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Another thing to consider is the short life of modeling careers. Adriana's has been pretty long, but that's only because she is one of the top and she's probably going to be done in a few years anyway. She's truthfully past her peak anyway- she doesn't even model that much anymore other than Victoria's Secret/Maybelline and the occasional runway show. Most models are in the spotlight very briefly and then they're too old, too "fat," or their look isn't "in" anymore, and that's that. Some don't even get that.

It's a difficult thing to make a living solely on your physical appearance, especially with the fickle nature of the fashion industry.

i have a question, because i am a bit confused right now:

here you see adriana wearing a big diamond bracelett:post-3183-1139347654_thumb.jpg

she is nearly at the end of the runway and its still around her neck....

then we see a picture where she is walking without the bracelett(but this must pic must me shot before the fist one:post-3183-1139347799_thumb.jpg

then she is at the end of the runway, standing there and suddenly the bracelett is here again:post-3183-1139347930_thumb.jpg

and then its gone again:post-3183-1139348131_thumb.jpg

and at the end of the show.. all the girls come out for the last time, and at the end of the runway adriana is wearing the braceltet again:

post-3183-1139348281_thumb.jpg

and then they dance :post-3183-1139348365_thumb.jpg

and they are still dancing and suddenly...yes.. its gone again:post-3183-1139348429_thumb.jpg

i think this is very weard....but hey, maby someone can explain it......

Well I am no genius but if you ask anyone after a hard days works anything sounds better at that moment LOL :) But modeling has to break you down physically and mentally, it may look easy but I bet it is just as hard.

Modeling is as difficult as quantum mechanics? I'll have to bring that up with my professor :blink:

I agree with you mameha.Modeling hard? lots of pics,cocktail parties and milions of dollars( in worst case thousands)... and they maybe? have finished elementary schools : )

thx lullaby :) i like her hair color

and originalsin wow you still would like to continue this back and forth game..and its funny..arent you supposed to be kinda in a chill zone knowing that you are a global moderator and plus its kinda hypocritcal that you tell me its disrespectful i think what she says is dumb well it was my opinion, i am here only to enjoy my favorite models with other people not to argue pointlessly over shit that i dont give two shits about..

ANYWAYS...

when are these two getting married? i want to see a baby! seriously, they're child/children would be very tall and have nice blue greenish eyes im thinking.

and originalsin wow you still would like to continue this back and forth game..and its funny..arent you supposed to be kinda in a chill zone knowing that you are a global moderator and plus its kinda hypocritcal that you tell me its disrespectful i think what she says is dumb well it was my opinion, i am here only to enjoy my favorite models with other people not to argue pointlessly over shit that i dont give two shits about.

Perhaps you dont understand what a moderator does or perhaps you have not familiarized yourself with Bellazon's rules and regulations.

See this thread here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=988?

First rule under General rules: No flaming/bashing. Don't personally attack other members, or the staff Now that means that you can't just fling around insults such as "why do you always have to be dumb about stuff." You pretty much called mameha dumb. And while that may be your opinion, first rule basically says 'Guess what? We, the staff, don't give a crap who you think is dumb. You are not to express that opinion on this board.' Also, please look up the word hypocritical. I wasn't being hypocritical. You DID disrespect her, and now you're disrespecting me and the staff as a whole by pretending that you have done nothing wrong. I am now telling you in words that even a child could understand that you either stop it or leave.

I really hope that I won't have to address you about this again. Meaning, unless your next response to this is something resembling an apology, I (and the other members of the "chill" staff) dont want to hear it.

Thanks.