Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I would like to see her in a movie, but If she isn;t a good actress I would be disapointed :( Cause I think she is perfect :) But I hate for her to be in a movie like Gisele (Taxi) one that bombs even though she was good either. I can't believe I am worring about this :p

A lot of people say different things. I believe she was born in 1982 (this was talked about a long time ago on here) but a lot of places say 1981. Though I suppose nobody will ever know for sure since she doesn't like discussing her age.

A lot of people say different things. I believe she was born in 1982 (this was talked about a long time ago on here) but a lot of places say 1981. Though I suppose nobody will ever know for sure since she doesn't like discussing her age.

No women does :p But it is in my opinion true love is when you fall in love with there eyes not what they look like. Why do I say that.......(anticipation)..... cause no matter how old you are your eyes will never change. You can tell everything about someone from there eyes, you met looking into them you die looking into them, simple :)

^Now what brings me to why I said that up there. Lets get Mr. Lucky (Adriana's boyfriend/whatever) and ask him to tell us her true eye color :p who is down....anyone...anyone...calling all stalkerazies :p j/k I wouldn't want anyone to bother Adriana.

If we never no its cool, I still think there beautiful, maybe they change with there mood :)

Edited by My Lovely Angel

I am excited :woot: I finish seeing a part of photoshot of victoria's Secret in Brazil, in the TV, and Adriana was speaking almost all the video...:wub: Adriana is becoming famous in Spain :hell yea!:

Edited by KAikO