Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

to answer Lolita's question, I really dont know but I do feel she's been on the decline since...hmm...maybe 2003? That's when I feel she peaked...

I also think there's a difference between popularity and her actual career, but that could just be me :idk:

What years were Adriana's best years of modelling? My opinion is 17, 18, 19 years old.

To me it seems like her career is just going up. She's becoming more and more popular. More people discover each day how beautiful she is.

I agree.. she's earning more but she's doing less all the same.

i think her star days are not started yet!she'll be the best in a few years.maybe that'll be harsh but i think she's the one who has great body and face together.of course there are lots of models who are really beautiful with their bodies and faces but Adriana..is closest to perfection!

What years were Adriana's best years of modelling? My opinion is 17, 18, 19 years old.

To me it seems like her career is just going up. She's becoming more and more popular. More people discover each day how beautiful she is.

I agree.. she's earning more but she's doing less all the same.

less is more situation?

&

i would make a kick ass pr...

and yes ive seen that fan site...its very organized..i liked it.

I'm not saying that she is declining. What I am saying is I think she was a great model at 17, 18, 19. From that moment I discovered her she had just turned 18 and I saw her model and her pictures to me then was so funny, sweet and different. Now when I see her, I always feel like she's giving me the same 'come hither' face.

'come hither' face??what does that mean?

she was sweet then,now shes sexy...i dont think there is a rull how models should be...

and in case u havent noticed she's doing mainly VS,rosa cha,aqua de coco and bikinis,so i think that her looks goes perfect with swimsuits :) ...

lol well she is mainly working for vs so err no other look nessicary

though she does give other looks too..she has to be bubbly sweet smiley and a commercial look...maybelline would reject her then

but lolita i agree with you...she was more kinda energetic and fierce she did more high fashion stuff and was thinner

Anyone else think Megan Ewing is a mini version of Adriana? I actually think Megan is hotter :p Waht do you guys think?post-3240-1139865504_thumb.jpg

Finally! Thats the reason why I started liking Megan in the first place. But she really doesnt look anything like her just the same "type" of look. Adriana still is number one though (barely).