Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Adriana's Myspace

what do you guys think?? could that really be her? :/ i dont think so, but ppl are actually writing in her comments like its her, soo i dont kno...check it out <_< ;)

p.s. its probably fake...

I saw a profile for Mischa Barton from the OC and Brittney Spears once on myspace...tons of people were talking to them, totally clued out the profile was fake...This profile also HAS to be fake, but I don't get how someone could have 247 friends and keep up that facade without anyone figuring it out. The person put down 'single' on the profile..haha

Check this out...Someone put up pics of Adriana on that site Hot or Not..Quite a few guys gave her a 1 or 2 rating :blink: There are plain-looking women who have higher ratings than Adriana-the site isn't really 'accurate' when it comes to judging 'looks'

http://wwww.hotornot.com/p/?action=photos

All these people pretending to be Adriana <_<

Edited by vince

Adriana's Myspace

what do you guys think?? could that really be her? :/ i dont think so, but ppl are actually writing in her comments like its her, soo i dont kno...check it out <_< ;)

:laugh: Yeah, they're all fakers.

:wave:

i actually thought this one could be her, but im still not sure, but shes on my friends list, so i like to play along sometimes tho...its fun to pretend you know? lol

http://myspace.com/officialadrianalima

Adriana's Myspace

:laugh: Yeah, they're all fakers.

:wave:

i actually thought this one could be her, but im still not sure, but shes on my friends list, so i like to play along sometimes tho...its fun to pretend you know? lol

http://myspace.com/officialadrianalima

It's amazing how incapable guys are of thinking when they see an attractive women...they're brains must literally 'shut-down' since they are obviously incapable of realizing she's fake. They'd rather pretend she's real as well :laugh: Although one of the friends she had on her list was thanking her for going out to lunch with him....weird people!!

Edited by vince

Hm last thing on her being a virgin- I realized in Latin cultures, alot of girls use the "back door" in order to preserve their quote unquote "virginity" SO...

Moving on, I noticed Katja Shchekina is being called the "Russian Adriana". In general, she doesn't strike me as obviously looking like Adriana, but in some photos I'm like "Whoaaaa!"- and do a double take. Look at these pics. There is something "Lima-ish" about her..but most of the time I don't really think so.

post-3240-1143521617_thumb.jpg

post-3240-1143521632_thumb.jpg

<shrug> Just saying what I heard.. My relatives live in Brazil and Peru and I heard this on other boards also. But it's not like people are gonna 'advertise' what they are doing you know? Besides, Carolina you may come from a Latin culture, but you live in TEXAS. Anyways, just stating what I heard.

To Nine: What you said on the last page was brilliant. Now I know why Neo likes you so much.

To Ewing's Fan: You're saying that Adriana needs braces when Megan probably needs them more. That just aint right. By the way Megan and Adriana are my favorite.

To Nine: What you said on the last page was brilliant. Now I know why Neo likes you so much.

To Ewing's Fan: You're saying that Adriana needs braces when Megan probably needs them more. That just aint right. By the way Megan and Adriana are my favorite.

:o :o

the Latin culture in Italy exists but the church exists also and the Pope and is always attempted to have a sure type of mentality in order not to create problems, therefore the newspapers are here attention to dealing sure arguments, then for Italian we it is difficult to think that a girl of 25 years is vergine, but in Italy often and gladly she is not worked for merit in the show but for other things

sure for who it is been born to Palermo is normal school that a girl is virgins before the wedding

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You know it's funny, but I have a friend who shops for lingerie with her fiance and she is a virgin..they are collecting all the lingerie for the future wedding night...lol. But it does make sense that, whether she's a virgin or not, she would have an interest in lingerie <_< I don't think being a virgin would stop her from buying or browzing lingerie stores!

But who cares, the virgin news is old. She's still cool regardless of her sexual status.

i used to buy lingerie even before i had my first kiss. it's just fun to have.

and anyway, there are plenty of things her and her lover could be doing in lingerie that don't have to include sex!

omg why dont people have life???if they are to embarrassed to create their own myspace, atleast create one as adri's fan and not as adriana herself!! geez weez!! newayz to matt, adriana is undoubtedly gorgeous, just that i heard if people dont take care of their teeth problem now it could worsen eventually, so i'm kinda looking out for her!! and as for megan's teeth, i think its just perfect as they are :p hehe and tyopos, dude i dont get you at all!!u quoted me and then u typed something in italliano, sorry not all of us can speak itallian!! hehe

Edited by Ewing's Fan

"im 5'8 isn't that tall ?" Quoting sss

Of course it's tall, but incomparison to say..Ana B or Petra, I don't think Adriana is as tall. I certaintly don't think she is 5'10"...In her barefeet, I'm guessing her height at 5'8", regardless if her agencies say otherwize. My friend is 5'8" and she looks like a replica (heightwize) of Adriana in the photo where she is standing with Zhang. Just her thinness would make her 'appear' taller as well.

Edited by vince

You know it's funny, but I have a friend who shops for lingerie with her fiance and she is a virgin..they are collecting all the lingerie for the future wedding night...lol. But it does make sense that, whether she's a virgin or not, she would have an interest in lingerie <_< I don't think being a virgin would stop her from buying or browzing lingerie stores!

But who cares, the virgin news is old. She's still cool regardless of her sexual status.

i used to buy lingerie even before i had my first kiss. it's just fun to have.

and anyway, there are plenty of things her and her lover could be doing in lingerie that don't have to include sex!

I know but you want to compare English to the Italian? and then Italian I from you love all :drool: :drool: :drool:

:heart: :heart: :heart: