Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

her father left them when she was only 6 months...shes very close with her mother ofcoarse..and she loves being with her big multi-racial family...i think thats awesome..and lol ppl funn fact: she got her eyes from her grandparents :)

I deleted my previous comment and decided to just start this fresh.

Part of me thinks that it might be real because of a few of the pictures on there, however, I hardly ever believe someone on myspace is a real celebrity, especially with the description. I would like to know, if it's her design team, why does her myspace still look like crap for the most part? Also, if it was official, they could contact the people at myspace and get a better name than /~limabeanbahia don't you think? I mean there are a ton of fake Adriana's on there with names that would fit better and trust me, they're not hard to find. One more thing too. Why would she have sexual type graphics on her page that look like crap when she's got the people from media tropics helping out and when she's a supposed virgin? Things are not adding up.

Also, before I made my original comment stating that it looked like our beloved troll, there were two pictures on the page that were exclusive to just her. The only copies I've seen available on the internet were posted on WFT with a nice fat "chloee" tag on them. When the pictures were posted up on myspace, the tags were gone out of nowhere. I'd just like to know how that happened? I mean, I understand they could have had them for their own but it's amazing how they're not even there anymore now.

As for her proof picture, it has flaws. I even had someone who takes graphic design look over it to back me up on this. Here it is: http://myspace-652.vo.llnwd.net/00599/25/65/599115652_l.jpg and here's what I was told concerning this "proof":

There's discoloration under the M on myspace like it was taken from a darker skin area.

And where there's shadow on her hand under the other one, it stops just before the number and starts up just after.

In conclusion, we THINK the profile is fake. Also, if Adriana is as Catholic as she says she is, why would she move in with her boyfriend before marriage? That's not exactly the Catholic thing to do. Also, I'd like to know why there aren't any pictures of her and the Prince if they are getting married in the Spring? I mean pictures that you can't find on the net, by the way.

Not to mention the fact that most Brazilians use Orkut or Fotolog and not myspace. But you know, if this is her myspace, more power to her, but until I see REAL proof, I won't believe it.

she also misspells hola, which she would probably not even be using because that's spanish and most brazilians use portugese if im not mistaken, and i doubt she would be retarded enough to misspell something that easy. or her management, for that matter. so.....yeah.....attention whores

It's more convincing than a lot of the other ones, but I don't think it's real either. All of Lullaby's reasons are very valid. Some of those pics are pretty rare, but not one of them is really rare enough to prove that it's actually her. That one with the myspace & the numbers written on her hands definitely looks photoshopped, and not very well at that.

Also, why would someone who values her privacy so much (at least when it comes to relationships) announce that Vince is her boyfriend, she's been dating him since 2003, and they're going to get married this spring? It doesn't make sense for her to do that. I highly doubt it's her.

wow, talk about over analyzing...who cares if its real or not...if you want to be friends be friends...or you can have just wait a little while for her official website.

Why would you want to be friends with an Adriana troll??? :blink: :huh:

go with whatever you believe, but its really no point in being friends with adriana..when in reality none of are friends with her we are just fans but anyways...i think we should all just wait for the real site instead of myspace..its just a fad these days.

Hello Everyone,

I am "Jaclyn Nicole" on Myspace (aka- the third person in Adriana's profile friend list). I have been talking with her for a month now. I have no idea what to think anymore to be honest. I thought it was her at first, but every time we schedule to chat on webcam (b/c when she called me, her voice didn't sound quite like Adriana's, it was higher pitched and the laugh was school-girl like, not throaty and deep like it normally does), something happens it the webcam chat doesn't happen. Now her "DNA Management Team" is saying she will get on webcam in a chat room on April 29th. I'm super bummed to be honest. Deep down, I want to believe it's really her. My heart wants to believe it so badly. But all of these things that I am slowly figuring out and that are happening is just breaking my heart as a fan. I came across some other things that make me think she's fake, but I respect Adriana's privacy as a person and so I'm not going to discuss them.

The only pic on her page that seems authentic is the pic of her with her hair in a bun and it looks as if it's from a camera phone that her friend took of her. Otherwise, everything else, including the pic of the hands, are paparazzi pics and/or photoshopped.

:cry: I'm not one who easily falls for MySpace celebrities, I mean, I have a couple of actual celebrities on my friend's list, but I don't talk to them at all. Why would they talk to me?? I'm just an average person...so that's why at first I didn't think it was really Adriana. But her friend's (who are in MY Top 8), Gisele, and Alessandra, have videos on their profiles and they look as if they are authentic. Who knows. To get to their pages, you can sift through Adriana's friend's list, or just click on my picture on Adriana's page and then click on them through my profile page (scroll down of course).

http://www.myspace.com/piscesjnj

I'm a bit disappointed...I'm still a huge Adriana and Gisele fan, but I have to admit, I'm a little heart broken b/c i have been talking to her for a month just about every other day online. I honestly don't know what to think anymore b/c this girl (if she is a fake) is good! And if she isn't a fake, I feel deeply embarassed that I ever doubted her. I'm stuck and being torn between a rock and a hard place. But ya know, life goes on. I can't let this humiliation of being fooled rule me too much (I told a couple of my closest friends and boyfriend and now I feel extremely embarassed).

Take care everyone.

Sincerely,

Jaclyn