Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Thanks Kurupt, anyways, thats crazy if that girl gets some charges put against her...omg, that's so sad she's probably a poor little 13 yr old girl from Oklahoma living in a trailer, she's not gonna know what hit her, NO ONE messes with The Lima.

Edited by IIxCaRoLinAxII

Thanks Kurupt, anyways, thats crazy if that girl gets some charges put against her...omg, that's so sad she's probably a poor little 13 yr old girl from Oklahoma living in a trailer, she's not gonna know what hit her, NO ONE messes with The Lima.

Well that poor little girl is at least in her 20's or 30's and has a very good Porteguese accent- but doesn't sound like Adriana.

vsl30328uv.jpg

vsl30336ts.jpg

vsl30393hv.jpg

the one when she is on the chair is too good to be true. she looks like the type of girl who would be a blast to chill with, ive seen videos of her and she seems way too cool to be a model. out of all of the videos ive seen of models she seems the most like "one of the guys" and thats in a good way. she seems laid back, unlike most models who act prudish and serious all the time. she shakes her ass in some of the videos and is always hintin towards sex, she plays off her looks and does it perfectly. some models are too "good lookin" or atleast thats what they think to have fun, i like how she is normal if u know what i mean.

obviously, shes gorgeous enough to be a royal biatch, but she acts like shes an ugly duckling which is awesome because it makes her seem more down to earth and attainable(?)... of course its only a video and she could be the biggest biatch in the world in real life, but it doesnt seem that way, it seems like shes always having fun in her pictures, it makes me like her more- not just cuz shes dope, but cuz shes not one of those model-biatches if u know what i mean.

if u ask me, her attitude is what makes her the best. in my opinion rocio guirao diaz is the hottest of all models, but adriana makes her look like nothin. probly cuz id rather chill with a semi good looking cool shit girl(adrianna is obviously gorgeous tho) than some stuck up "im too good for u cuz cameras take pictures of me" perfect chick who has no personality(not sayin that rocio doesnt, im just sayin adrianna looks like she has more fun and is more down to earth in her pics, rocio always looks like shes on the job and that sucks if u want a normal girl)...

anyway, who cares, its not like any of us have a chance with any of these models anyway, im just sayin what i think of adrianna cuz it seems like no one else has said that

v2524220fi.jpg

one more

tons of great pics, wish i could pick a fav but its impossible

this one is great tho, plus the tie on her bathing suit reminds me of back in the day, all of the girls used to wear those ties and pulling them was a blast, u had to be quick tho or else they would drop right under water as quick as they could and u wouldnt see nothin... thats when i used to wait until they were out of the water... haha.....

i heard shes a virgin in another topic in this forum, true? cant believe it, a girl like that can't be... shes probly tryin to pull a britney spears and deny it... im not hatin on her(adrianna, britney spears is a fat pig who cant take care of her own kids so ill hate on her all day)... for it, i actually think it would be cool if she was, its hard to find a girl that fine whos a virgin, and if shes one then i think we hit a pot of gold

good thing she didnt go to high school in america, cuz all that would have changed with us horny bastards in her classes

anyway, i want to meet her, just like im sure everyone else in here does... id run so much game on her she wouldnt be able to resist, especially if she really is a virgin, that would make me put in 100% more effort cuz i would know it wouldnt be a sure thing and it would be fun trying to overcome the obstacles haha

i cant believe this is even in discussion...

listen up, if u meet a supermodel online it is a 99.9% chance that it is not really that person.

do u honestly think adriana lima for example would actually use the name adriana lima on myspace... come on

if anything she would use some weird ass name so that she wouldnt get harrassed by weirdos all day.

and i doubt adriana lima would even go to myspace, shes a supermodel with things to do, she probably has a busier schedule than half of us here...

and just cuz the person talks adrianas native tongue doesnt mean its adriana. half the worlds population is women(not sure if its exact, might be more or less but its around there). im not gonna BS, cuz i know nothing about the population of brazil but im very sure that there are atleast 5 million women in this world that speak porteguese(the # could be ten times more for all i know)... that gives u a one in 5 million chance that the person speaking porteguese to u was adriana... not too good of odds man.... and let me tell u something, i am a male so i cannot sound like a girl, but for the past month i have been prank calling my uncle with some girls voice(i got from the computer)... and he has no idea who it is. so dont tell me just cuz its a girl with a similiar accent its adriana, cuz for all my uncle knows hes talking to some hot babe from miami(never really told him that), but the truth is, its me on my computer... there u go

dont take it seriously, im not tellin u to yell at the person and call them a liar cuz its ur own damn fault for believing them, just dont take everything seriously, cuz i can guarantee u the last person u will ever be talking to on myspace is adriana lima

now enough with this serious discussion shit... im bored with it

Considering this is "General Discussion", this would be the place to discuss Adriana, whether the subject was serious or not. If you don't like it, don't read?

Also, would like to put something out there for future reference. When we tell you to keep things on topic, and post discussion HERE, please do it. Saying "nice picture" and then rambling on about whatever is not a cool way of getting around that. It just gives us extra work, and gets you cloes do breaking that whole "going against a mod" rule.

v2524220fi.jpg

one more

tons of great pics, wish i could pick a fav but its impossible

this one is great tho, plus the tie on her bathing suit reminds me of back in the day, all of the girls used to wear those ties and pulling them was a blast, u had to be quick tho or else they would drop right under water as quick as they could and u wouldnt see nothin... thats when i used to wait until they were out of the water... haha.....

i heard shes a virgin in another topic in this forum, true? cant believe it, a girl like that can't be... shes probly tryin to pull a britney spears and deny it... im not hatin on her(adrianna, britney spears is a fat pig who cant take care of her own kids so ill hate on her all day)... for it, i actually think it would be cool if she was, its hard to find a girl that fine whos a virgin, and if shes one then i think we hit a pot of gold

good thing she didnt go to high school in america, cuz all that would have changed with us horny bastards in her classes

anyway, i want to meet her, just like im sure everyone else in here does... id run so much game on her she wouldnt be able to resist, especially if she really is a virgin, that would make me put in 100% more effort cuz i would know it wouldnt be a sure thing and it would be fun trying to overcome the obstacles haha

lollll good luck...her hot bf is gonna get his lichenstein army against you for screwing with her lolll but trust me my friend...you will see just one picture...one picture that have no words to describe or explain it...happened to me and i love every picture of her :)