Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

haha shes not a virgin...my friends sister's friend dated her a couple times and uhhh...haha yeah shes not a virgin

riiiiiiiiiight and i slept with raica yesterday she's really wild in the bed :cain:

I just want to say I am really sick of the whole virgin thing, you guys are so obsessed with her being the bad little vixen in your wet dreams, that you can't stop to think things do add up for her to be a virgin. She wanted to be a nun, for christs sake. If you look at some of her candids, you can see that she wears a scapular, because in some pictures she will have a tan line around her neck,

where you can tell she wears something of that sort around her neck. In a transcript, from CNN, people were speaking about how Adriana. They were speaking of how she ALWAYS carries a bible backstage, and reads it. She has also said in a video I have that she is very shy, and she used to stand in the corner, and not wear revealing clothes, and not talk to anyone. She still admits to being shy, so why do you think she is going to spread them for anything that walks?

The Lenny thing, who says they had sex? I have asked most of my guys friends. Adriana has always been cheated on, most men cheat because if they aren't getting anything they go somewhere else. Most of the guys I asked said "If I was with a hot girl like Adriana and she said she was waiting for marriage I would propose just to get into her pants" So for 3 months, I doubt it was anything more than that. Lenny had also said at one time, that Adriana was a great role model for his daughter, which could be an underlying message.

As for people saying that they slept with her *coughs at doctor d* I also believe in staying a virgin until you are married. I was pretty popular in high school, but I still had my very strong beliefs.I later found out why I was so popular tons of rumors were flying around that I was having sex with everyone that walked! Well that didn't make it true, I have plenty of guy friends who say they have

had sex with someone when they haven't just to look better to there friends. Also Doctor D I think it's funny you are an admirer of her and Raica, but yet now all of a sudden you have a friend who knows here WOW!

She also doesn't celebrate Halloween, Heidi Klum has also made a statement that she knows a few models, Adriana Lima, and Michelle Alves, do not celebrate Halloween because of there belief's. I know some die hard catholics do not celebrate Halloween because they look it at as Satanic. If you notice in ALL of Adriana's interviews she also credits god for her success. As for her being a bitch in the interview and it sounding iffy, if you think back Adriana did an interview with GQ before and they made her come off as bitchy, it's all how it's interpreted.

Also, you can model and look sexy, with still being a virgin it just means she is more talented than most models. Hell I dress up kinda slutty sometimes, and I can give sexy glares, but it doesn't mean I am any less of a virgin. It's not like the whole editorial was around about her being a virgin, it came up in an interview, just when they were speaking.She is not going to put something on the cover of a magazine like that with her mother around her like she is, her mother travels with her, and she honors her family a lot, do you really think she would try to embarrass them with something like this.

With the Prince and the shopping for underwear, who says they really were??!!! That is what the caption said in the PAPARAZZI photos since when did we take what they said for gospel?? If you look inside the stores, there is clothing in there as well, she could have been in there for that. Again, I have tons of Lingerie from Victoria's Secret, it doesn't mean I am any less of a virgin!

Honestly the discussion is getting old, I truly believe she is a virgin signs lead up to it, and there is proof in many ways, credible witnesses such as Heidi, Alessandra, Charlie Green, Ed Razeak, Monica Mitro, Larry lobaugh, and Russell James have all said she is very religious when asked about her. But instead you guys are taking words from friends of friend of friends. Ridiculous!

:ninja:

How about we all just stop talking about it? As much as I enjoy the spread in GQ, I wish she had never done it because people make stupid accusations without material. This is really a stupid subject to begin with since no matter how much proof we have one way or another NOBODY but her knows the truth so why try to fight for either side? You're all dragging this out when there is absolutely no need to do that. It just causes arguments.

haha shes not a virgin...my friends sister's friend dated her a couple times and uhhh...haha yeah shes not a virgin

really????????? :blink:

yes really...

she works for a big fashion designer or whatever...so her friends are all in the business...

i didnt ask her for the info...they just know shes one of my fav models so they told me...

and whats ridiculous is that you think that the simple fact thats shes religious means thats shes a virgin...a friend of mine is very religious...and shes not...

and you cant compare the guys she dates to normal guys...rock and roll or other celebrities have way more oppurtunities to cheat then the average guy

even normal guys will cheat on there gfs even if they are gettin some from her

also...i never said my friend knows her...i dont know the guy who said this...i know the friend he told...

and no shit...i know guys talk...but most i know...dont go tell there girl friends who theyre banging...

dont prject your beiliefs onto other people...just because youre relgious and believe in waiting until marriage, and that she very religious, doesnt mean that she is waiting for marriage...

all i was saying was that my friend whos in the business heard from one of her close friends the information i said.

do i care if shes a virgin or not? no...i dont. its not a big deal to me...

I just want to say I am really sick of the whole virgin thing, you guys are so obsessed with her being the bad little vixen in your wet dreams, that you can't stop to think things do add up for her to be a virgin. She wanted to be a nun, for christs sake. If you look at some of her candids, you can see that she wears a scapular, because in some pictures she will have a tan line around her neck,

where you can tell she wears something of that sort around her neck. In a transcript, from CNN, people were speaking about how Adriana. They were speaking of how she ALWAYS carries a bible backstage, and reads it. She has also said in a video I have that she is very shy, and she used to stand in the corner, and not wear revealing clothes, and not talk to anyone. She still admits to being shy, so why do you think she is going to spread them for anything that walks?

The Lenny thing, who says they had sex? I have asked most of my guys friends. Adriana has always been cheated on, most men cheat because if they aren't getting anything they go somewhere else. Most of the guys I asked said "If I was with a hot girl like Adriana and she said she was waiting for marriage I would propose just to get into her pants" So for 3 months, I doubt it was anything more than that. Lenny had also said at one time, that Adriana was a great role model for his daughter, which could be an underlying message.

As for people saying that they slept with her *coughs at doctor d* I also believe in staying a virgin until you are married. I was pretty popular in high school, but I still had my very strong beliefs.I later found out why I was so popular tons of rumors were flying around that I was having sex with everyone that walked! Well that didn't make it true, I have plenty of guy friends who say they have

had sex with someone when they haven't just to look better to there friends. Also Doctor D I think it's funny you are an admirer of her and Raica, but yet now all of a sudden you have a friend who knows here WOW!

She also doesn't celebrate Halloween, Heidi Klum has also made a statement that she knows a few models, Adriana Lima, and Michelle Alves, do not celebrate Halloween because of there belief's. I know some die hard catholics do not celebrate Halloween because they look it at as Satanic. If you notice in ALL of Adriana's interviews she also credits god for her success. As for her being a bitch in the interview and it sounding iffy, if you think back Adriana did an interview with GQ before and they made her come off as bitchy, it's all how it's interpreted.

Also, you can model and look sexy, with still being a virgin it just means she is more talented than most models. Hell I dress up kinda slutty sometimes, and I can give sexy glares, but it doesn't mean I am any less of a virgin. It's not like the whole editorial was around about her being a virgin, it came up in an interview, just when they were speaking.She is not going to put something on the cover of a magazine like that with her mother around her like she is, her mother travels with her, and she honors her family a lot, do you really think she would try to embarrass them with something like this.

With the Prince and the shopping for underwear, who says they really were??!!! That is what the caption said in the PAPARAZZI photos since when did we take what they said for gospel?? If you look inside the stores, there is clothing in there as well, she could have been in there for that. Again, I have tons of Lingerie from Victoria's Secret, it doesn't mean I am any less of a virgin!

Honestly the discussion is getting old, I truly believe she is a virgin signs lead up to it, and there is proof in many ways, credible witnesses such as Heidi, Alessandra, Charlie Green, Ed Razeak, Monica Mitro, Larry lobaugh, and Russell James have all said she is very religious when asked about her. But instead you guys are taking words from friends of friend of friends. Ridiculous!

:ninja:

:heythere:

hehe...i agree with u doc d... i mean whats the point of having this thread if no one is allowed to discuss their opinions on her...rite? as for whether or not she's still a virgin, we shall not make assumption until and unless we hear it from the horses's mouth!!! no matter how much we try to deny, the whole question on whether she's still a virgin or not remains a hot topic here and yes, i'm sure everyone would want to know eventually!! i know i would ... ;) hehe

hehe...i agree with u doc d... i mean whats the point of having this thread if no one is allowed to discuss their opinions on her...rite? as for whether or not she's still a virgin, we shall not make assumption until and unless we hear it from the horses's mouth!!! no matter how much we try to deny, the whole question on whether she's still a virgin or not remains a hot topic here and yes, i'm sure everyone would want to know eventually!! i know i would ... ;) hehe

The point isn't that we don't want you discussing it. As long as it has to do with Adriana and her work, you can talk about whatever the heck you want to talk about. But it's pretty dumb, in my opinion, to go over and over and over and over the same topic a hundred times, just shooting back and forth "she's a virgin and YOU'RE ALL WRONG" or "she's not a virgin and you are all NAIVE" because I don't know about you, but I consider that a waste of time and bordering on moronic.

I'm not even going into the "friend of a friend of a sister of a friend" or whatever it was because that doesn't even deserve a comment.

speaking of her mom, i am dieing to see adriana's parents...why isnt there anything on them?? coz you know when a child is that attractive, everyone would want to know where she got it from! does anyone have a picture of adriana's mom and dad or either one?

u callin me stupid jimmy changa?? all i said is we should not assume unless we actually hear it from her herself!! :( i do agree that is pointless to go on and on about nothing!!

but yeah lets move on....so anybody...adriana's parents...please!!

i think we won't see anything about her family especially her father 'cause i heard so many times that her father left home when she was very little,about her mother I don't know maybe she does not want to be on pictures with Adriana because of the showbuiseness and so on...