Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I just watched the season finale of American Beauty Star, and they said the winner, Sandy, will do a photoshoot with Adriana, with Russell as photographer. They didn't say for what magazine tho, since the Teen Vogue one that he also won as prize is with Jasmine Sanders.

A friend on tumblr told me that on instagram there's this account, @cacalpipi, that writes hate messages on Adriana's posts a lot, and that's sadly not a surprise, but the wierd thing is that she told me this guy often tags Joe (her ex, the one from her old gym in Miami), and a fan account on ig even accused this guy of being him and he didn't negate it (screnshoots of that conversation provided by my friend). The wierd thing is that he blocked a lot of fan accounts apparently, mine included, even if I didn't even know he existed until yesterday night and I have never interacted with him. I am not very active on ig, so I don't know much, but googling a bit I found some of his hatefull comments and I kind of agree with that fan account, since why would an hater even bring out Joe, the less famous and known of all her exes, so often if he wasn't connected in some way with him?

tumblr_messaging_p0b5h35kOL1sff8x5_1280.png tumblr_messaging_p0b5i0hOsn1sff8x5_1280.png

He is such a loser and I suspected it from Day 1. 

2-3 years later and he’s STILL worrying about Adriana. I can’t think of anyone who thinks about or cares about Joe now...except Joe himself. He most certainly did not deny it which basically confirms that he’s who I thought he was: a scrub with not much of a job if he has the time to sit around creating fake accounts, stalking her page AND her fanpages. And if it wasn’t him, don’t you think he’d at least block the person but no. I just Google’d the page and he also said some shady shit/lies about her kids too...who Joe was around. And her “bad breath” didn’t keep him from hovering, damn near ragdolling her every time she went somewhere, events included so it couldn’t have been too bad. 

This man scored WAY out of his league and should’ve been humbled to tell people that he dated her but nah, he decides to be a POS bitter keyboard warrior. 

Someone needs to get this to Adrielle, Tamara or someone associated with her. Adriana needs to see what type of man she invited into her home and family. 

Is that true?!? I never liked him too but this is too much!!! What 'bad breath" means?? 

I really think Adriana needs to learns how to choose people who she invited to her house, bc of her kids esp...I think all is too fast and this is dangerous..I say the same about Metin 

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

This user also comments (backstabbing) on other accounts. Is this really Joe? or just a gloomy troll?

During my digging I saw that he/it commented "fugly" on Irina's picture once. But some kind of way it must be someone associated with Joe (because out of all ex's, you try to get "vengeance" for Joe?) or maybe it's Joe just trying to throw ppl off by doing it to others as well. 

2 hours ago, jamiya said:

This user also comments (backstabbing) on other accounts. Is this really Joe? or just a gloomy troll?

From what I have seen, this user AND joe, have like blocked certain fan accounts for no good reason. Fans accounts that are known in Adriana's fan base but NEVER talked about Joe before or after the breakup.

One user who never posted about joe on IG was blocked by the person saying these comments and Joe himself has blocked other big Adriana fan accounts on IG that the user comments on and would mention Joe in them.

So yeah Sophie its true, a few fans have noticed it. And its honestly too weird that Joe would be occasionally brought up in this. Adriana has dated Marko, Lenny, Julian, Matt. All of them are famous. Joe is the first non famous person. So why choose him out of all people to bring up when trolling Adriana? Also, this is continuing to happen although she had dated julian and matt. So, if it was just a troll, they probably would have brought up her known recent exes. Not an old one that nobody knows of.

If this person isn't joe then it has to be somebody close to him. Because that dude doesn't have fans lol and he isn't adriana's only ex.

And I agree, this is why Adriana needs to be very careful and take her time with who she lets in and be with.Because if they breakup, they could do terrible crazy things. She has to fuck that "everybody deserves a chance mentality" because people are crazy and she has kids now. You never know...  It already seemed like what went down with them was very bad and now this guy or a close friend of his, is going under fan accounts about her how many years after the fact? And keeping up with what she is doing by fan accounts and insulting her. They really are stalking her.

1 hour ago, 4BWL said:

During my digging I saw that he/it commented "fugly" on Irina's picture once. But some kind of way it must be someone associated with Joe (because out of all ex's, you try to get "vengeance" for Joe?) or maybe it's Joe just trying to throw ppl off by doing it to others as well. 

I think its that.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

But since when this is happening? Why now?

From what I have seen its been happening since october. But It could have been earlier. Nobody knows how long they have been blocked by joe or the user. Or how long they been saying shit under fanpages. We don't have a track record lol. It could have been going on for a long time and nobody noticed until now. Adriana is not only in another relationship but she is obviously doing well and has been all over because of the fashion show and her own show. Thats probably triggering

Maybe she alredy saw but tried to ignore thoses things. (?) But it is a Lesson to Learn... Literally she introduce all this mans in her life to her daughters and friends. I mean .. No judge her, but she break up with Marko and feel times later,  she was alredy dating Joe .. And after this she was seen with Julian and after him it was with that other guy and than she was seen with Julian again and later with Metin.. One after other . She should be doing this like a baby steps... After a good time with the guy and maybe after that time she can introduce to her daughters, friends and family. I Hope that she learn something with this creep person who has been a stalker in her life. And let's hope that this crazy person leave her in peace.