Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

19 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I am terribly confused by her IG post. I don't understand any of it. Did someone ask her to film some sexy video for free? And what did her friend have to do with her decision? And why would she say the last sentence about no longer taking her clothes off when she is still a Victoria's Secret model?? Her clothes will have to come off unless she retires. And I surely don't understand the feminist aspect of it..

im confused too. ..

Yeah so does anybody get that. I don't. Sounds like she should be retiring honestly. She is still a VS angel. She will have to take her clothes off and the reason why, will also be empty. 

And I don't get what the friend had to do with ANY of this.

This is just asking for her to be made fun of because of her job and the fact that this does not make sense. People are literally asking her if she is leaving VS and modelling now. She can't post what she did and still continue with what she has been doing with her career.

If she is still going to be a model and if she don't want more rumors of her leaving VS to happen, she needs to clear up what she said.

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

she could be done with VS.She changes her mind  a lot recently

I highly doubt it. She probably THINKS that VS isn't an "empty" cause. But it actually is.

I think after reading some comments, I kinda get her intention more but I still don't agree with it. I think its up to her friend to be more secure about herself and all of that than everybody else. Adriana was never one of the people who showed off on social media alot anyway. And yes, social media can be toxic, esp when IG models and makeup gurus photshop themselves to death (thats why they never look as good in person) and having others wanting to look like them. But they don't even look like that.

I still don't think she should let that spill into her own actual line of modelling work outside of social media. Which, it probably won't anyway, thats why shouldn't have said anything lol. She is a model at the end of the day, clothes on or not, women will always feel some way when they see her.

I think it's clear that it has a lot to do with their new relationship. Tbh, I have to say that I feel a bit disappointed with Adriana in recent months. I thought that she was a woman with more personality, that she was a stronger woman, but she doesn't stop showing that she does everything possible to please her partner, even if it means changing her personality, beliefs (in fact, maybe she's already isn't even Catholic), way of thinking, etc. I think it's something that she has always done, only that having always date with the same type of man, these changes were not as noticeable, but now that she comes out with another profile of a man, it's pretty obvious. In this aspect she reminds me of Miranda Kerr, who shapes her personality according to her boyfriend.

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I highly doubt it. She probably THINKS that VS isn't an "empty" cause. But it actually is.

I think after reading some comments, I kinda get her intention more but I still don't agree with it. I think its up to her friend to be more secure about herself and all of that than everybody else. Adriana was never one of the people who showed off on social media alot anyway. And yes, social media IS toxic, esp when IG models and makeup gurus photshop themselves alot (thats why they never look as good in person) but I don't think she should let that spill into her own actual line of modelling work outside of social media. Which, it probably won't anyway, thats why shouldn't have said anything lol

Yes,she shouldn't have said anything tbh.It's not her problem that other people have insecurities when they look at her.She should have said be happy,be yourself to that friend

1 hour ago, EmmaParis said:

I think it's clear that it has a lot to do with their new relationship. Tbh, I have to say that I feel a bit disappointed with Adriana in recent months. I thought that she was a woman with more personality, that she was a stronger woman, but she doesn't stop showing that she does everything possible to please her partner, even if it means changing her personality, beliefs (in fact, maybe she's already isn't even Catholic), way of thinking, etc. I think it's something that she has always done, only that having always date with the same type of man, these changes were not as noticeable, but now that she comes out with another profile of a man, it's pretty obvious. In this aspect she reminds me of Miranda Kerr, who shapes her personality according to her boyfriend.

Although I think I understand what she was doing better, I also still think that too. Every since Marko she has let a man in her life shape the person that he is. Both consciously AND unconsciously. I say unconsciously because after Marko she became colder and harder and everybody noticed it. But ofcourse she didn't want to be like that on purpose, her experience with divorce just affected her.

Then with Joe's ass she got into fitness too much and it seemed like her wadrobe was more conservative because of him.

Julian/Matt? She was ok because she was being more lowkey with them.

But Metin, her social media activity and the things she posts speaks volumes. I honestly think thats why she is barely posting these days and as much anymore. And when she does there is a reference to metin majority of the time now.

I am happy she atleast KNEW she lost herself and all that. But one thing she still can't learn to stop doing is shaping who she is based off of the man she is with. Its scary how influenced she can be, esp when she obviously don't even realize it. I bet majority of people who have seen her post these days know all of her non-work related post are influenced by the man she is with.

'It's not mentally healthy': VS Angel Adriana Lima hints she's retiring from lingerie brand as she slams 'unfair' pressures on women in lengthy Instagram message

In a rambling message posted to Instagram on Saturday, the 36-year-old Victoria's Secret Angel called for change, explaining that she's had enough of the pressures women are subjected to on a daily basis.

Alongside her long note, the Brazilian-born star hinted that she may be quitting the lingerie brand as she wrote in the caption: 'I decided to make that change..... I will not take of my clothes anymore for a empty cause'

t's unclear how the Brazilian model defines 'empty' causes as she doesn't go into any more detail about how her decision will affect her career going forward.

Her full caption, written in broken English, read: 'I had received a call for the possibility of filming a sexy video of me to be posted and shared in social media.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5163095/Adriana-Lima-doesnt-want-clothes-anymore.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

adrianalima I love you. Thank you for guidance and support me❤️ my life, my everything I am proud to stand by you @metinhara

Yeah see, like I said this is scary and its sad. Metin is another MAN. He is not god. He isn't even her husband.

As I have said before, I blame it on Adriana's dad and his abandonment of her. Women who grow up like that, end up like this.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

'It's not mentally healthy': VS Angel Adriana Lima hints she's retiring from lingerie brand as she slams 'unfair' pressures on women in lengthy Instagram message

In a rambling message posted to Instagram on Saturday, the 36-year-old Victoria's Secret Angel called for change, explaining that she's had enough of the pressures women are subjected to on a daily basis.

Alongside her long note, the Brazilian-born star hinted that she may be quitting the lingerie brand as she wrote in the caption: 'I decided to make that change..... I will not take of my clothes anymore for a empty cause'

t's unclear how the Brazilian model defines 'empty' causes as she doesn't go into any more detail about how her decision will affect her career going forward.

Her full caption, written in broken English, read: 'I had received a call for the possibility of filming a sexy video of me to be posted and shared in social media.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5163095/Adriana-Lima-doesnt-want-clothes-anymore.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

SEE thats exactly what I said. She can't say shit the way she did and not have this happen. She is tripping, where is her team or somebody that isn't Metin

Doutzen -omg, I love her, she seems to me the best model outside the catwalks, for the values she transmits- she has spoken in many interviews about what Adriana says, only that she explains herself better than Adriana. And I think the intention is very good, just that she doesn't have to be radical with it either. She doesn't have to stop doing photo shoots "sexy" only to not complex the rest, Doutzen (for example) has not stopped doing it, it's about maintaining a balance. Adriana as a beauty reference for many women, she already did a good job uploading photos after training, sweat or without makeup, she didn't transmit an unreal image as other models can transmit, that only post with photoshop, filters and make-up.