Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

12 minutes ago, morpheu said:

she never dated a boxer,her passion for boxing is from a long time ago.You wan't to be healthy ,you workout,even if you hate it,she choose boxing.Also she started into spiritualism way before metin,check her ig,it goes back to march,even earlier

That’s what I’m saying ! I remember in that interview in Ocean View she said she’s “spiritual” not religious and she believes in God, spirits and she meditates blah blah blah this was in February . Just because she was religious in her youth doesn’t mean she’s going to stay that way for the rest of her life . Many people loss there religion . People’s mindset evolve, it’s called growth . 

Yes, and a "boyfriend" she just met a few months.... I agree about the interviews, she is very "unstable" to not say she lies a lot about many things..like the virgin thing, I don't drink and smoke bla bla...she always said she loved her job and this inclide "taking her clothe off"

12 minutes ago, Angie_Noir said:

That’s what I’m saying ! I remember in that interview in Ocean View she said she’s “spiritual” not religious and she believes in God, spirits and she meditates blah blah blah this was in February . Just because she was religious in her youth doesn’t mean she’s going to stay that way for the rest of her life . Many people loss there religion . People’s mindset evolve, it’s called growth . 

It evolved for her after she met him though.She can believe whatever she want's for all i care and do whatever,she's rich AF.I don't like spiritual guru's because a lot are fake and their goal is to be rich ,not to help others.Also way to many people here think they know what she does evreyday or did in the past but they don't since she doesn't post much and they don't know her

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Because of Metin.

Yeah, she posted ONE damn guru. But after that she made it clear she was still catholic. But not only has this stuff intensified but she is also not posting much of her work. Literally when she was posting that guru and stuff, she was STILL saying she loved lingerie modelling and defended her LOVE magazine video. Now she stop posting this stuff, she speaks against her job, and she has been thanking metin for something every other posts. Something is not right and it starts with Metin.

You have to understand, Adriana has always been terribly influenced by the men in her life. Joe ended up being an abusive basket case, her fans didn't like him because of that and she would block fans on IG who didn't like the way he was. She trained the hardest when she was with him too, thats why she looked so bad and tired at the the 2015 VSFS. With Julian, she literally cancelled gigs and jobs to spend time with him.This is nothing different, its just Metin influence on Adriana is showing in a different way. Per fucking usual.

But Adriana has kids and stuff. Kids she needs to provide for and kids whose saftey and privacy she needs to insure. She gotta stop letting these men influence her so much if she isn't even married to them yet. Until that happens, she is just taking risks.

I don’t think it’s because of him though . I think this is the second time she posted about unrealistic expectations or something like that , the first time was because of Cara shaving her head and this was again before she met Metin . I think she was going to this route eventually . She’s pushing 40, she more then likely realized she would stop doing those sexy shoots sooner or later . Also, I’m not saying that guru influenced her choice of work AT ALL , I was responding to the nothion that her change in spirituality started because of Metin, because it didn’t . I also don’t know if she’s catholic in the traditional sense , her interview with Ocean View sounded the exact opposite , which again is ok with me . Also her defendinge of doing lingerie was legit months ago , she could’ve simply changed her mind from then till now . I’m not sure what work you guys are talking about other then the show , maybelline and some of her magazine covers she hasn’t had that much work . She seems to not be into social media that much regardless of who’s she’s with . Also her and julian barely spent time together , she didn’t post about him or even invite him to his home to meet her kids soo...

6 minutes ago, morpheu said:

It evolved for her after she met him though.She can believe whatever she want's for all i care and do whatever,she's rich AF.I don't like spiritual guru's because a lot are fake and their goal is to be rich ,not to help others.Also way to many people here think they know what she does evreyday or did in the past but they don't since she doesn't post much and they don't know her

That’s true , it did intensify after but that seems normal to me ...? If your in relationship or even friendships and you have common hobbies it makes sense for you to bond over that . Yes, I completely agree it’s seems obsessive . How would anyone know whether she was into sports or boxing in her youth when she didn’t even have social media at that point . Strange I tell you ...

I've seen someone comment that it's Adriana's father's fault for leaving her and that's why she's become so "manipulative" about the men who do this to her. But I do not think there's anything to it. In my opinion a woman can be strong without being manipulated by the partners even without having the father figure, I think a bit sexist to say that woman can only be strong if she has the presence of the father. I think Adriana needs to stop doing everything the partners want and be herself. In training as an angel she said that she never liked Yoga and suddenly she appears doing Yoga. She was Catholic until one of these days and now she is a spiritist? It was only because of the Metin she started with these spiritism things. She does not seem to have her own personality that way. I find it a little disappointing the way she's been acting. And it seems that she has been moving away from many people. Since she started dating Metin she has not been so close to Tamara, and she was so stuck with her. And now she walks away. I really hope she stops acting that crazy and go back to Adriana that has always inspired a lot of people.

1 hour ago, Angie_Noir said:

I don’t think it’s because of him though . I think this is the second time she posted about unrealistic expectations or something like that , the first time was because of Cara shaving her head and this was again before she met Metin . I think she was going to this route eventually . She’s pushing 40, she more then likely realized she would stop doing those sexy shoots sooner or later . Also, I’m not saying that guru influenced her choice of work AT ALL , I was responding to the nothion that her change in spirituality started because of Metin, because it didn’t . I also don’t know if she’s catholic in the traditional sense , her interview with Ocean View sounded the exact opposite , which again is ok with me . Also her defendinge of doing lingerie was legit months ago , she could’ve simply changed her mind from then till now . I’m not sure what work you guys are talking about other then the show , maybelline and some of her magazine covers she hasn’t had that much work . She seems to not be into social media that much regardless of who’s she’s with . Also her and julian barely spent time together , she didn’t post about him or even invite him to his home to meet her kids soo...

No she didn't but she did cancel jobs that she was supposed to do, to hang out with other wags and him before the superbowl.

No relationship with Adriana goes uninfluenced 

She's pushing 40 but her years in this business is pushing 20. Its too far along in the business for her to say some shit like this. Especially when right before meeting him her out look was the opposite.

The biggest clue is how incoherent she was. What Adriana said didn't even make sense. Even websites posting it called it "rambling" half of us here are confused. If Adriana wanted to do this shit herself,without anykind of influence, she would have done a better job of saying what she "wanted" to say. But she couldn't. It reminds me of when someone reads something and they are asked to paraphrase or summarize what the shit said, but it doesn't make much sense because it doesn't really come from them.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Wtf is going on?? Her text doesn't make sense... and again, the point is METIN...he is brainwashing her, and this is a shame!!! A woman with her age and 2 kids being GUIDE by this guy... it's ridiculous!!!! He is not superior, he is not a guide, he is just a guy who write books and pretend to be a thing he is not!!!!

and he is not GOD. No man in her life ever will be, she needs to stop treating them like that. She needs to stop acting like she needs them. Out of all women, she don't. But, Thats why she is never single long because she can't see that.. And ofcourse she needs to stop being so influenced by them. This is weird and makes no sense, even for people who don't want to believe that Metin is the influence, it still doesn't make sense. Adriana is tripping, forreal.

I think she needs some kind of help but like someone else here said, it needs to be somebody who is a therapist or something. Since her family don't do anything nor does her team ever do anything unless it gets real bad like it did with Julian, where she also looked like a fool because of that stupid story that got made up. SMH she cancelled jobs for HIM too. Anyways, she needs help but not from a man who is attracted to her. Either by an actual god or by a human being that will have a platonic relationship/association with her, in other words, a therapist

How do you know she didn't invite Julian? He never was in Miami at her house maybe because it was obvious he never wanted nothing serious... they barely saw each other and always was her travelling to be with him...

She liked spirital thing before Metin? Yes, maybe read about, but AFTER him, she is taking this serious and in a deep way that I don't think it's cool like went 2 times a day to the gym in past for exemple... She is intense not in a good way in my opinion...and of course Metin is changing her mind about many things, she see him more like a spiritual teacher than a boyfriend 

And about moving to Turkey no way Marko will let their kids go..I don't think she wants this at all

3 minutes ago, morpheu said:

Her youth means before 19 lol.She knows michael the trainer for over 10 years so nothing wrong

lol, she was older when she did that interview. But anyway  does has she some interviews coming?? so may someone asks her. Lol it would be nice.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I think VS will be pissed of with this

Me too, because she disassociated herself with their line of work AND now people think they fired her. And Adriana leaving VS would impact them, they can't afford people to think she is gone. Her post doesn't make alot of sense but if I had to sum it up I will say she said fuck everything. fuck her career, fuck the industry and fuck the income that provides for herself and her family. People need to stop kissing her ass and acting like this was a great move.

1 minute ago, Miss Bathory said:

It will be a big fight between her and marko if she moves to Turkey with her kids

lol i dont think she will do that, can she even do that?? they both have the custody and will her kids learn turkish?

I hope she tried to tell a great message like she does sometimes and it doesnt sounds like she will completly retire. Many comments praise her too so they understand it as a positive message. Same when she reposted caras post.

1 minute ago, Miss Bathory said:

It will be a big fight between her and marko if she moves to Turkey with her kids

And to be honest, Marko would be right and it would be very unfair that Adriana could take the girls to Turkey. The girls have their lives in Miami and it would be very difficult for them to adapt to a country like Turkey, and in Miami they can see their father frequently and comfortably. And Adriana would have no need to go to Turkey, I mean, it wouldn't be for work, or anything similar, a whim more of a manipulated woman.