Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I bought his book “The path” (same book as Adri red) but I didn’t finish it. I don’t like when he wrote about he can get everything which he want by making the wishing ball. It sounds supernatural. But now he got Adri maybe his wishing ball is real.  :Amelie_wft:

Yeah people are doing that out of spite. I remember some people saying that her ex athlete partners would feel better if the person she dated after them weren't good looking. I am not really sure what that is supposed to mean for Adriana because she IS good looking and she has her own money and successful. Its honestly just people being spiteful.

I'm happy to see those two chicks getting trashed in the comment section. Oh, and Barstool,  Metin ain't the only one who had to stand on his tiptoes to reach her :disdain but I'm not going to be messy today.

I think it's time for people to stop acting shocked that THE Adriana Lima isn't *gasp* superficial. 

6 hours ago, The iora said:

He called it in his book “Ki ball”. 

Aah yes now I remember! Yeah I thought that was weird too. 

People are always ready to make fun of someone based on looks, then again it’s her business and it’s the inside that counts not the outside lol.