Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

17 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Yes shes back in miami. she just picked her bf up and they went to miami together.

She's enjoying the moments rather then posting it on ig. Im not surprised, sometimes she shares alot and sometimes nothing at all. Lol At least her team could do it. 

Haven't seen her bf anywhere in miami

18 minutes ago, morpheu said:

Haven't seen her bf anywhere in miami

me either. But the one guy from the airport answered to a fan account. I didn't made a screenshot but he said she was with him when he took the pic and they went to miami. But who knows....

8 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

me either. But the one guy from the airport answered to a fan account. I didn't made a screenshot but he said she was with him when he took the pic and they went to miami. But who knows....

I see.I saw the responses but translation is so bad i couldn't see metin mentioned in anyway.He's probably there though

Engagement? To a man she hasn't known 6 months yet? I want to doubt it but the way she's been acting over him I wouldn't be shocked. Guess she wants to be a 2 time divorcee.

Edit: Let me just shut up and wait since it's just speculation. :Amelie_wft:

1 hour ago, ramires said:

im so bothered by engagement speculations :/

Metin's family in Miami?! Who knows?

So weird they barely see each other but then when they can spend an entire night together Adriana was posting on ig stories about jet lag?! What? Hahahaha I really don't understand this relationship... I never heard nothing about engagement 

8 hours ago, ramires said:

This photo is originally from magagenius’ instagram story, they have more, and they claimed some ppl from metin’s family are with them

http://instagram.com/magagenius

CE33E0E4-ED76-4363-81A4-6C49B849F733.thumb.jpeg.4d0206217c35c6c8ecc1935fa91c7b1b.jpeg

Is this the airport in Turkey? or Miami?
I don't think his family was at Thanksgiving dinner. There are too few seats that were prepared. I think those seats will be filled with her family and friends.

5 hours ago, jamiya said:

Is this the airport in Turkey? or Miami?
I don't think his family was at Thanksgiving dinner. There are too few seats that were prepared. I think those seats will be filled with her family and friends.

No information about which AirPort, only says Metin and some ppl from his family visited adriana for holiday.

if this is true i believe they referred his cousions or smthing not mom or dad