Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

Maybe she alredy saw but tried to ignore thoses things. (?) But it is a Lesson to Learn... Literally she introduce all this mans in her life to her daughters and friends. I mean .. No judge her, but she break up with Marko and feel times later,  she was alredy dating Joe .. And after this she was seen with Julian and after him it was with that other guy and than she was seen with Julian again and later with Metin.. One after other . She should be doing this like a baby steps... After a good time with the guy and maybe after that time she can introduce to her daughters, friends and family. I Hope that she learn something with this creep person who has been a stalker in her life. And let's hope that this crazy person leave her in peace. 

Yeah, I saw what the person said about her kids and boy was it horrible.

25 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

There is a way you can look up that person's comments on social media. I won't repeat what he said because it was just too nasty.

What way? Can u teach me? please.

I think it is very low talking about her daughters.. It's mean .. The people who do that it's a evil person

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

What way? Can u teach me? please.

I think it is very low talking about her daughters.. It's mean .. The people who do that it's a evil person

I pm'd you and yup and it was a recent comment about her kids too, from November of this year. No way is that just a troll

7 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Its been going on since earlier this year atleast. Check how the person @   Joe but says that only Marko and Julian were terrible choices

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2017_12/6F9408FC-7042-4437-9DC6-D1C9B40F5797.jpeg.c55f50417e2fad9a22b9252ccc3ad18d.jpeg

But it can be some fans of Julian, no? I mean.. The NFL fans are so terrible when they wants. I know that it is no the same but.. When Gisele start dating with Tom Brady the fans made it the same things with her. So it is can be the NFL fans, no? 

24 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

But it can be some fans of Julian, no? I mean.. The NFL fans are so terrible when they wants. I know that it is no the same but.. When Gisele start dating with Tom Brady the fans made it the same things with her. So it is can be the NFL fans, no? 

I thought the same for a brief moment because a few deranged Edelman fans created a lot of fake IG pages during their relationship to harass her on but their goal was to break them up I guess and they’ve been broken up for a long time. I also don’t think they’d be able to resist not tagging Julian or throwing their breakup in her face. And IF by chance it is them after allll these months and using Joe, they’re crazier than we originally thought. 

Why Joe would do such a things like that? I didn't follow her relationship with him as the others. So I don't know much. As far as I know, he broke up with her, right? I think that he was a little possesive with her... Because of the way that she dressed when was dating with Him and she didn't look so happy.

35 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Why Joe would do such a things like that? I didn't follow her relationship with him as the others. So I don't know much. As far as I know, he broke up with her, right? I think that he was a little possesive with her... Because of the way that she dressed when was dating with Him and she didn't look so happy.

Well I don’t know who broke up with who but I want to say she dumped him. They were at Cannes and she did not look as happy as she did when she went the previous year. He was possessively all over her like a bodyguard even on the red carpet and even a photographer complained. Something happened there, I don’t know what but she unfollowed and flew home alone. Some of us got slightly abusive vibes (maybe not physically) but the possessive undertones were there and she always covered her body. Whatever happened was bad enough to drive him out of Miami and the gym they both frequented to Chicago where he is today. 

I don’t know what triggered him to do it but it’s definitely him or someone in his circle. 

26 minutes ago, 4BWL said:

I don’t know what triggered him to do it but it’s definitely him or someone in his circle. 

But whats the point of tagging himself?? and would he not comment other things how she is as person. I mean if he taggs himself people will asume its him so he could also write things that he knows about her instead of just insulting her. and why now? they separeted more then a year ago and it seems he moved on with a new gf. The last time he was in miami was a month ago and she wasnt there. So its not like they met recently.

19 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

But whats the point of tagging himself?? and would he not comment other things how she is as person. I mean if he taggs himself people will asume its him so he could also write things that he knows about her instead of just insulting her. and why now? they separeted more then a year ago and it seems he moved on with a new gf. The last time he was in miami was a month ago and she wasnt there. So its not like they met recently.

Tagged to bring attention to himself. Someone posted a few months ago that he accidentally liked and unliked something on her page so yes, he still checks for her. He could’ve easily blocked that person since this started months ago so if it’s not him, he must co-sign what that person is saying. 

Can you come up with anyone else who would use Joe’s name 2 years and 2 more ex’s later in a positive light to insult her and her kids besides Joe or someone he knows because I can’t. 

Edit: The page AND Joe have blocked the same IG accounts who’ve never mentioned him. Coincidence? I think not. 

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

We have already established that Joe was not the best person at all. He had a mugshot before Adriana. When Adriana and him first dated some person who knew him would write on youtube comments about how he was an aggressive person that got into fights and they were the ones who gave the link to his mugshot. Then Adriana and Him obviously had a horrible breakup. They broke up very suddenly and Adriana was following domestic abuse ig accounts for awhile afterwards. Thats why I was trying to tell you all, when she was talking about going through trauma and shit, she was probably talking about one of her relationships. We don't know what happened but the breakup with joe had to be horrible. They did the rihanna and chris brown, the night before they broke up you saw them together and adriana was happy enough to introduce him to the media. Literally the next day, they broke up, she follows abuse accounts AND he not only left miami but the state of florida. He went back to chicago directly after they broke up. I would not put it past somebody who adriana had to breakup with like that, to do this. Esp since he obviously still looked at her fanpages and even blocked some that didn't do shit to him nor talked about him. And those same pages joe block, the troll account would comment on them

This is so bad! Like, Adriana knew about his mugshot? I think Mercedes and Dino introduced them right? And after the drama she isn't that close of them ... I think she went way too fast... And they break up once and then she again give to him a 2 chance, I don't know the reason, but I think it was serious..... BUT, when Edelman appears, and ANOTHER mugshot with him, then I though Adriana doesn't google this guys riiight?!?!

And about Metin, again time will tell....

Atleast with Metin, he is a public figure and has a career that is dependent on an image. Being the way Joe was/is will ruin somebody like them

However, there are other ways for someone to be just as trifling, so Adriana REALLY REALLY needs to be careful.

It looks like barstool's video of Adriana and Metin actually brought support. This is Adriana's most admired relationship since her and lenny lol.I have been seeing posts like these. Nice of fans trying to turn it into a positive thing on social media

I am terribly confused by her IG post. I don't understand any of it. Did someone ask her to film some sexy video for free? And what did her friend have to do with her decision? And why would she say the last sentence about no longer taking her clothes off when she is still a Victoria's Secret model?? Her clothes will have to come off unless she retires. And I surely don't understand the feminist aspect of it..

adrianalima?I had received a call for the possibility of filming a sexy video of me to be posted and shared in social media. Even tough I have done many of this type, something had changed in me, when a friend approached me to share that she was unhappy with her body, than it made me think.... that everyday in my life, I wake up thinking, how do I look? Was I going through be accepted in my job? And in that moment I realized that majority of woman probably wake up every morning trying to fit in a stereotype that Society/socialmedia/fashion etc imposed.... i thought that’s not a way of living and beyond that.... that’s not physically and mentally healthy, so I decided to make that change..... I will not take of my clothes anymore for a empty cause.....