Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I guess some (or a lot) of people are just salty and can't believe that there are women out there that don't need 200 botox procedures in order to look somehow decent :rofl: Makeup can definitely change someone's face quite drastically, but seeing those backstage pictures of Adriana and the ones outside the bus where she was laughing and smiling at the fans, prove, yet again, that she is just one of those people who will look younger for a very long time, regardless of what the age on their ID says and I'm guessing that rubs a lot of people the wrong way :rofl: 

@Souled-Out I seriously hope for you that no Candice fan will read what you wrote on the previous page lol :rofl: Prepare yourself! All jokes aside though, I do agree, Candice has changed and that doesn't mean it's bad or anything, but for some people to claim she looks exactly the same as she did when she was at her peak? No way. 

And yet there will still be people out there saying "Adriana's moment is over, it's time for her to go, she's getting old, blablablabla" :rofl: I always have a good laugh whenever I see posts like that. Just wait and see y'all. Adriana has been liked and appreciated the way she has ever since she set foot in the modeling scene because she has always been very hard working but kind and professional, never feeling like she's above anyone or something and I'm sure that's exactly what got her so far and why people are so drawn to her (besides her insane good looks).

On a different note, I'm still not a big fan of the outfits she got... She would've looked amazing in one of the Greek inspired outfits, like 2008. Her hair and makeup is on point though. 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

And yet there will still be people out there saying "Adriana's moment is over, it's time for her to go, she's getting old, blablablabla" :rofl: I always have a good laugh whenever I see posts like that. Just wait and see y'all. Adriana has been liked and appreciated the way she has ever since she set foot in the modeling scene because she has always been very hard working but kind and professional, never feeling like she's above anyone or something and I'm sure that's exactly what got her so far and why people are so drawn to her (besides her insane good looks).

On a different note, I'm still not a big fan of the outfits she got... She would've looked amazing in one of the Greek inspired outfits, like 2008. Her hair and makeup is on point though. 

yup, she deserved everything she got, and its been alot. And though she is confident, she was never arrogant about it and never thinks she is above people (although we think differently ) lol.

Alot of people liked this outfit, I am shocked. I mean VS DID try this year with getting her better outfits and other angels got worse this time.

7 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I think it's bc she just posted 1 photo and nothing more.. others posted much more..idk why she isn't posting about VS

I don't think so. In 2015 she only posted one fashion show picture and didn't get as many likes. Adriana has been more talked about for this year show than anybody in terms of runway look. Her photos are the most retweeted on twitter. I am sure she has more tweets/retweets made about her than anybody (perhaps candice may because she opened with Harry performing) but yeah, Adriana was highly talked about after the show. She was even trending on yahoo before it even started that evening. Alot of people did like her outfits this year and they liked her runway pics

Nobody has this many tweets just about them, in addition to her 1 million likes.

About her not posting, It seems her family was still in china yesterday?... was she afraid to post any pics in China? That has to be it. The ones she did post were old. And its obvious it was her team who posted her runway look. And look what it got her, first VS angel to ever have that many likes on a photo. Also the first REAL and non social media model to get that many. Outside of Bella, Kendall, and other social media models, no other regular model managed to do that, esp not from her era.

This is proof of how better off Adriana would be if her team actually picked up her slack on social media.

She might be in turkey,the guy that posted that photo hasn't posted since summer and he was also at the same place where adriana and metin was this summer.Might just be a throwback.If she is ,the paps will probably find her anyway eventually.

Edit:they might not spot her actually,last time she was in istanbull we only got to see her at a hair sallon.She hired a car with tinted windows that time and probably was more carefull about her movements.

Might be.Pretty sure she will go home for the weekend because of thanksgiving and next week she will have to do promos for the show which airs in a week.She hasn't seen him in a while now so no surprise she takes a detour to see him once in a while.

5 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

She finally posted on her ig stories! And she is with Adrielle.

I really do feel like she was shook by china or something LOL.

Yes shes back in miami. she just picked her bf up and they went to miami together.

She's enjoying the moments rather then posting it on ig. Im not surprised, sometimes she shares alot and sometimes nothing at all. Lol At least her team could do it.