Bellazon

2 hours ago, Limerlight said:

VS found a way to clone Candice, she will wear every outfit, be the only model to walk, at the of the show they will make the audience guess which was the real Candice and then reveal which one was the real Candice, the Chinese government will then hold the minds behind VS in China forever and make them release how they cloned Candice.

VS will then move their headquarters to China.

You just put into words the biggest and most recurrent dream of every Candice's crazy stan out there in the word, haha.

Muddled history, I used to like looking at Candice when she was first on the scene, baby faced getting out of her teens body etc... Too many Candi fans think I just hate her for no reason there's always a reason :angie:

w9saB8u.gif

1 hour ago, Limerlight said:

Muddled history, I used to like looking at Candice when she was first on the scene, baby faced getting out of her teens body etc... Too many Candi fans think I just hate her for no reason there's always a reason :angie:

w9saB8u.gif

What is the reason? :smile:

Honestly think the hype the VS team is creating about the show is the fact that they are going to China this year. I mean lot of vs fans don't know it yet. When I say fans I mean general fans not super fans like us ..... 

I mean my expectations are pretty low when it comes to the creative team looking at how they have nothing left to surprise us with! 

Whatever this surprise is, is can't be bringing the girls back mostly because a lot of them have contracts with other brands or their own lines, Gisele, Heidi, Rosie, Miranda and others all have their own lines or are the face of other brands, so I doubt it's that

I honestly think that there's no such a thing as a surprise, they are going to be like "WE ARE GOING TO CHINA!!" and there it is, the surprise, haha. Because like @nuttyfeet said, a lot of fans or people that normally just watch the show and don't research all year like us don't know it yet.  In my eyes, they're just creating hype like any other year. The only surprise that we are going to have is Stella with a Fantasy Bra. 

16 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I didnt realize how bad Behati's opening was from the 2015 show :blink: this is unedited from the audience PoV. 

What's wrong with it. It looks just the same as the final version which was perfectly fine in my view point. ??

When talking about the musical acts this year, we know for sure that Biebs is NOT going to be one. It was announced earlier this week that China says no to him entering their country. 

My first thought was "we can cross him off the preformer's list." :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

When talking about the musical acts this year, we know for sure that Biebs is NOT going to be one. It was announced earlier this week that China says no to him entering their country. 

You see...even though I have no problem with that gross little twat performing at the show this year, the whole strictness and censorship that China has can be very detrimental to VS considering the show's location this year. This can either end up really amazing and well done, or....turn into a complete disaster. All I have to say tho, I'm very VERY nervous of literally everything concerning the show this year. 

Anyone else hopes they cut the model line up this year to at most 40 girls? Apparently there's been rumors that this year they'll have more looks than they ever had so ALL Angels can get 3 looks again. If that's the case, we're assuming all Angels will get 3 looks, regulars and fitting models get 2 looks and newcomers will get 1 or maybe 2? in total (I'm very bad at math so this is an educated guess lol) that'll be about 100+ looks ?

38 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Anyone else hopes they cut the model line up this year to at most 40 girls? Apparently there's been rumors that this year they'll have more looks than they ever had so ALL Angels can get 3 looks again. If that's the case, we're assuming all Angels will get 3 looks, regulars and fitting models get 2 looks and newcomers will get 1 or maybe 2? in total (I'm very bad at math so this is an educated guess lol) that'll be about 100+ looks ?

14 angels x 3 = 52 outfits

10 - 12 regulars x 2 = 24 oufits

Outfit left to distribute to newcomers = 24

But having "more looks than they ever had" has always been a thing. Bound to reuse some wings and shoes. 

11 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

6c081c5f5f7b0fc5367bdb8a33a961cc.gif

2 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

14 angels x 3 = 52 outfits

10 - 12 regulars x 2 = 24 oufits

Outfit left to distribute to newcomers = 24

But having "more looks than they ever had" has always been a thing. Bound to reuse some wings and shoes. 

Your math is off. 14x3=42

Even if they stay with in the 80-85 outfit range like last year, it's completely plausible to give all the Angels three outfits, but I imagine VS will probably cast more girls/give more girls two looks. :/ 

I don’t mind a large amount of looks, I don’t even mind a large amount of girls, They will be in China so a larger than life show would make sense. But please don’t add looks or girls if you can’t make each and every outfit special. Throwing together some last-minute PINK outfit because you want to book more girls than you have outfits for is embarrassing.

4 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I don’t mind a large amount of looks, I don’t even mind a large amount of girls, They will be in China so a larger than life show would make sense. But please don’t add looks or girls if you can’t make each and every outfit special. Throwing together some last-minute PINK outfit because you want to book more girls than you have outfits for is embarrassing.

+1 

Some of the looks last year were so painfully lazy. I don't mind them having a big cast, but I do wish they would give the Angels 3 outfits. They really haven't gotten anything in the past years to let them stand out or seem special- even non-Angels were getting closings and openings.